Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

September 05, 2017

By kasper32068

Other

This is the worse place that I have ever seen. They could care less about the patients I have no idea why they have a call button as they answer it when ever they seem to feel like. If you have to have something done on a daily basis good luck with that as they don't seem to let anyone know about. This place is the worse place even if your there on a daily basis to see a patient it doesn't seem to matter to the staff. You do have a few and I mean a few staff members that really care but they can't work 24/7,so then your left with staff members that could care less. If your looking for a place for a love one this IS NOT THE PLACE. SO PLEASE DONT SEND FAMILY AND LET PEOPLE KNOW ITS VERY VERY BAD. I HAVE TO RATE THEM THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A NEGATIVE STAR

August 21, 2017

By disturbed578

My experience in this facility was an absolute nightmare. They are extremely short staffed. The staff that are there to work is angry and underpaid. The administration seems to be unable or unwilling to take control.

July 20, 2017

By Discussedin2017

This is the worst rehab facility or so called the CNA'S are not trained for rehab, the have very nasty personalities and talk to and treat the patients like animals with the exception of Priscilla is the best CNA they have and there is only so much she can do. The Nurses are over worked so they lack compassion for their jobs. There is no urgency in distributing pain meds. Sheets, towels, washcloths and pillows are limited you are lucky to get any you can forget getting anything after 5 pm all supplies are locked up including brooms, mops,buckets and cleaning supplies. The DON Ms. Fulton lack pretends to be concerned when you make a complaint but nothing is done. The patients are constantly asking for help and being ignored, there is a lady there that has a staph infection due to lack of care in this facility, I have witness a man on floor bleeding because He had fallen by the nurses station I advised worker at the desk He stated He does that all the time if we get him up will just fall again. There was a nurse standing in the far cornier laughing on her cell phone other CNA's, Nurse just stepped over this man and continued to do whatever they were doing. Whatever you ask for they act as if you are bothering them. This facility should be closed down. It doesn't do any good to complained, these people are paying for services they are not getting and Medicare should not be paying them and did I mention that the food is horrible never hot always cold, they only give them 2 Styrofoam cups a day they put their name and date and time on the cups water is only give mostly during meds and they distributed ice once per shift in the cups. Several of the workers have committed on how bad the place is but need their job and call it a gravy train because you don't have to anything but show up. No one is accountable for anything. Please don't put anyone you love are care for in here unless you plan to be here 24/7 or if you value there life.

June 17, 2016

By Dianne410287

My mother was in Consulate Health Care of Jacksonville for rehab. The overall experience was not pleasant, and we didn't like the place. There was not enough help and not enough people to deal with demands. It was an older place. It was a private room which was OK. The cleanliness was OK. They need to hire more help and be more attentive.

May 23, 2016

By DIGUSTED TO THE MAX!!

For the second time in about a month of weekends, when I was tied up otherwise and did not visit my husband who is bed-ridden at this facility, until Sunday afternoon, after last seeing him on Friday night, I discovered my husband laying in his filth. My husband told me that no-one turned him, checked, and his changed his underwear or his clothes since Saturday morning. On Sunday, when I walked into my husband's room, I could smell the stench that emulated from his un-cleaned self as I entered the room. I AM SO TIRED OF COMPLAINING TO THOSE WHO SUPPOSE TO BE IN CHARGE THAT I DO INTEND TO GO OUTSIDE OF THIS FACILITY NOW WITH MY COMPLAINTS IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THESE PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!!

September 03, 2015

By Christopher b.

The long term residents love the staff and their care. The staff is technically superior and provides services -like hem dialysis- that most others do not. The rehab staff is second to none.

June 13, 2013

By Everette

Consulate Health Care is a very clean place. It doesn't have any odor and it has a very sanitary smell. It is also a very safe and secure area. The staff there are very friendly and quick to respond to issues. They make sure my mom takes her medication on time. She is still adjusting because it has only been a couple of weeks since she moved in there, but she seems to be happy. Obviously, she doesn't have to worry about anything because everything is provided for her there. Also the food they serve is very good.

November 28, 2012

When my father came ouf of rehab, the hospital suggested Consulate Health Care. This facility lose their clothes, so you don't need to let them do the washing because all your clothes disappear. That's a known fact. I've already bought my dad six pairs of pajamas since he's been there. The food is not very good, the staff seems confused and there's too much confusion to really know what's going on. It's a typical normal nursing facility. They're not awful, but I'm sure there are others out there that's better.

July 20, 2010

By nataliek

Avoid this location! - Trust me there are better places!

Very close family patient in 2010 - below average OT/PT treatment. Feces on floor, lack of towels, non-working room issues reported, non-repsonsiveness to multiple family concerns. Under staffed - all areas. This facility should be avoided. If only choice - please ensure have advocate for a majority of time and available with patient for therapy observation.

Services and Amenities of Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville