Augustine Landing

Reviews of Augustine Landing

Independent Living Reviews for Augustine Landing

April 30, 2018

By PN

We like Augustine Landing and feel like she is safe there. My mother-in-law's room is a nice, little place, and she loves it. It is perfect for her, and she is happy with it. I think she gets the value for her money. Some days, the food is very good, but some days, it is not. Also my mother-in-law feels that in the evening, there is really nothing to do. To her, it seems that they used to have more activities for people, but they don't have as many as they did. Occasionally, a group will come in and entertain.

April 18, 2018

By Mary

Augustine Landing seemed fine. The place was clean, and the people were nice. However, I wasn't completely thrilled with the location. The staff was pleasant. The rooms were clean and orderly and typical for that type of community.

October 29, 2017

By Joan

I liked Augustine Landing very much. The representative who took me around was very knowledgeable and pleasant and I talked to a number of residents there. They all seemed quite happy and looked good. The place was clean and very nice, and looked warm and friendly.

May 25, 2017

By shelia627141

Augustine Landing was nice and clean, and the representative was very nice, professional, and informative. However, my mother-in law didn't get the warm and fuzzy feeling from the residents. They also didn’t have a screened-in patio. The had a small, open area, where people gathered to watch movies together, they had a little game room, and they had an area downstairs for meet and greet, in a family room setting.

February 01, 2017

By Victor737472

My mom has been in Augustine Landing for three years. They have a nurse that checks in on her and helps her put her medication out. There is always plenty of staff in the dining area. Everybody is helpful there. The layout is OK. It is a nice, decent place.

January 06, 2017

By John518345

Augustine Landing was our favorite. We ate lunch there in the dining room with the other residents, and the food was outstanding. We saw a couple of people who we knew and they came over and talked to us. It just had a really friendly, warm atmosphere. It seemed like it would be tight but affordable for our needs. The amenities were nice. They had a nice fitness room and offered a lot of the same activities, games and movies, but also trips on buses that they could take people out. We told them we probably wouldn’t be seriously making a decision for at least another year, and they continued to keep in touch with us every couple of weeks or at least monthly since our tour. They seemed the most interested in us, and we liked them the best.

January 03, 2017

By sandoerr46

I saw two different studios and a one-bedroom at Augustine Landing. They were all very spacious and good-sized rooms. They had an exercise room, but not much outdoor room, so if you had a pet your ability to walk your animal was rather limited. The dining facility looked very nice. There were a lot of people who had found their dinner partners and they always sat together, not because they’ve been assigned. There was a lot of conversation going on amongst residents. A lot of the residents spoke to us and welcomed us there. It was one of the friendlier communities that my son and I have gone to.

November 22, 2016

By Carol381418

I toured Augustine Landing. It’s a nice, clean place. The staff was nice and their dining room looked nice and clean.

October 05, 2016

By Joseph458586

Augustine Landing was exactly what I liked it. It had a double room to live in, and the balconies where I could sit outside were very nice. It has all the amenities that I was looking, but it was far away from St John’s County. Pamela -- who toured us the place -- was excellent. The dining room was spacious; I saw the residents enjoying their lunch.

August 23, 2016

By Teresa308570

Augustine Landing was very nice. The people were great and helpful. We talked to them several times and had a good experience. They were cooking lunch when we were there, and it smelled very good. The dining facility was very nice. The room they showed us was very pleasant. The grounds were very well kept. There was nice and helpful staff available if needed. We were very pleased with what we saw.

December 20, 2015

By Melissa33

My husband really liked Augustine Landing. They have apartments where you live on your own and feel pretty indendent, and so that's part of what we liked about it. It's independent living, but if you need some help, you've got assisted living there, too. It was very clean, everybody was very friendly, and it looked like everybody was having a good time.

November 19, 2015

My stepfather moved into Augustine Landing. They could improve on the food. It is a very nice place but not very elaborate. There isn't a garden area or pool, but it is nice and adequate.

May 31, 2014

I found Augustine Landing to be very friendly, very comfortable-looking, very homey, and just nice all around. I didn’t feel that it was too much in style for me. I did have lunch there, and it was very nice. They have different sizes of rooms, and had the size that I wanted, because I need room to move around. They had lots of activities. They had a lot of going out to different places: museums, down to the landing, the beach, different restaurants, and different kinds of tours. Indoors they have games, and people come in and talk and all kinds of different things.

December 29, 2013

By Astrid

We've looked at St. Augustine Landing for my father-in-law. The staff were great and very helpful. They were able to follow up with us. It's a great facility, but I think he is not ready yet to move to a facility. I actually thought that would have been a good fit for him. I would happily recommend this facility to other people. We were able to eat there and we enjoyed the meal. They have bingo and football. They also have music that would come. They had a lot to offer and that was great.

September 29, 2013

By Linda70454950

We visited several facilities in the vicinity and Augustine Landing is the most elegant by far. My grandmother loves her studio apartment. She made friends with several residents the first week she was there.

Costs for Augustine Landing

Photos of Augustine Landing

Services and Amenities of Augustine Landing

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000
  • Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water
  • Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Augustine Landing

Welcome to Augustine Landing! If you’re looking for a community that understands and honors you as a unique individual, you’ve come to the right place. We understand you probably have many questions, and we’re here to help make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. In choosing Augustine Landing, you can rest easy knowing that your lifestyle and interests will be catered to and your expectations exceeded. With a variety of living options as well as wellness, cultural and educational programs offered daily, this is the place for you to live your best life – exactly as you want. It is home after all.

Our mission is to make the tough decisions easier by welcoming you to the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Take advantage of the sunshine and welcoming beaches of Jacksonville, just minutes away from top-notch restaurants, shopping, cultural and recreational amenities. Home may be a place, but it’s also a feeling, a way of life, and something we take seriously. Welcome to the family.

Senior living as you may have once known it is much different today, offering more options that fit your needs than ever before. Augustine Landing strives to create something better—in every sense of the word. Here, you get an exceptional lifestyle filled with good friendships, meaningful activities, delicious food and, basically, all the best that life has to offer. When you’ve come this far, Augustine Landing exists to take care of the maintenance, the worry and the hassle to make sure you’re free to focus on the moments that matter most.

Map of Augustine Landing