Eskaton Jefferson Manor

Offers Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Low Income Affordable, and Senior Apartment

5959 66th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95823

By Silviaocano

A great place to live.

November 01, 2016

By ARG

This facility qualifies for the terms to describe: perfect. I would not want to live any place else. "Wonderful" staff members. Great facility.

June 17, 2016

By Teresa488015

It's a great place to live.

About Eskaton Jefferson Manor

Eskaton Jefferson Manor is a senior living provider in Sacramento, California that offers residents Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Low Income Affordable, and Senior Apartment. Contact Eskaton Jefferson Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eskaton Jefferson Manor