Eskaton Jefferson Manor

Reviews of Eskaton Jefferson Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Eskaton Jefferson Manor

September 21, 2017

By Eugene

Very excellent service from all employees.

September 08, 2017

By MichelleSa

Excellent, Caring staff.

August 31, 2017

By Jose

I am comfortable living here at Eskaton Jefferson Manor. Everything is good for me here. I have happy neighbors. Everyone is pretty good too like the manager in the office and the people who control the events. I love doing exercises. They have a gym right here. I have no problem with them. They provide the best qualify care.

August 23, 2017

By Martha

Nice, clean place.

August 21, 2017

By Tommy

I would like to say the staff goes above and beyond their call of duty. Very friendly always taking the time to help everyone. The building inside out is very well kept. The new garden area is perfect. It is a blessing to see this there.It is a blessing to have found this place. Just can't say enough. Keep up the great job and thank you all.

August 21, 2017

By Chi

Very good. Great. I enjoy it.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous

Always ready to help. Treating residents in a friendly way and with smiling faces. Giving us good services.

July 17, 2017

By Alan

Service is great!

November 14, 2016

By Silviaocano

A great place to live.

November 01, 2016

By ARG

This facility qualifies for the terms to describe: perfect. I would not want to live any place else. "Wonderful" staff members. Great facility.

June 17, 2016

By Teresa488015

It's a great place to live.

About Eskaton Jefferson Manor

Eskaton Jefferson Manor is a senior living provider in Sacramento, California that offers residents Independent Living and Independent Living. Contact Eskaton Jefferson Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eskaton Jefferson Manor