The Commons at Elk Grove

Reviews of The Commons at Elk Grove

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons at Elk Grove

September 09, 2015

By Caring112050850

The assisted living at The Commons at Elk Grove was really nice, and then we went into their memory care unit; it was like night and day. I didn't like it. I didn't like their furnishings. I didn't see any staff. We just did not have a good feeling about it at all. The rooms were nice. As far as the common living area, it was kind of small. It really didn't look inviting. They have a lot of activities. They have field trips, music going on, sing alongs, and games.

June 08, 2015

By Jim108414550

The people are doing a good job at The Commons at Elk Grove. My mom has been there for a little over two weeks. It is a good place. She has a private room, and it is spacious. It has a one little bedroom and a little living area in it. She said the food is really good. The dining area is nice.

January 19, 2015

By Carol101542350

We liked the look of The Commons at Elk Grove; it was very spacious with a caring and helpful staff. We liked where it is located in the town. They have very good food. The rooms are clean and big enough. It definitely meets my mother's needs.

July 11, 2014

By Charles46

My wife was at the Commons of Elk Grove. It was clean, but there was actually no interaction, I might say. I saw, once or twice, somebody come in to play a piano, but that was about it.

February 28, 2014

By John77879250

The Commons was a good facility. The reason I moved her out is because the rates just kind of exorbitant. She had a fairly large 1-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette. The staff was fine, but because it's a large institution they have a lot of turnover. There would be different people over time. The food was very good and the dining room was like a very nice restaurant. They have a lot of recreation like outings, at least 3 or 4 times a week. And they have a lot of activities, like exercises, bingo, music, and informational seminars. It just didn't fit into my cost structure after a while.

Independent Living Reviews for The Commons at Elk Grove

Costs for The Commons at Elk Grove

Photos of The Commons at Elk Grove

Services and Amenities of The Commons at Elk Grove

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Commons at Elk Grove

Our lovely property and inviting common areas provide abundant opportunities to enjoy each day in the manner that is most meaningful to our residents, whether they choose to take a quiet stroll through the gardens with their dog, or participate in an afternoon kickboxing class. No matter the care level you choose for yourself or your loved one, our community supports individual dignity and potential. Our caring team focuses on supporting the continued independence of our residents with the assistance they need, when it’s needed.

Lovely setting located in Elk Grove. We feature a Grand Dining Room with vaulted ceilings, large fireplace in the Dining Room, state of the art fitness room, and much more!

Map of The Commons at Elk Grove