Pine Creek Care Center

Reviews of Pine Creek Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pine Creek Care Center

August 10, 2012

By Carol11

Mom has been to this facility for 12 days. I was really happy with this facility. It was great! She broke her hip and then had a surgery. She went there for a rehab. As soon as she left the hospital she went to a rehab. I very much like this facility. She's well taken care of. The staff are all very nice, very knowledgeable, very helpful, very kind. I would recommend this facility to others.

August 06, 2011

By concerned daughtet

We felt this facility was short staffed, and although our dad was there only a short amount of time, we felt his care was neglected. Communications were terrible. It was hard to get through on the phone and a family member drove all the way there from the bay area to fill out forms that they could not find. When he was transported back to the hospital, they left his personal belongings at their facility. When I called to check his status one day, the nurse was unable to read the notes.

April 27, 2011

By looking out for others in diffucult times

Visited this facility

Horrible! Never put a loved one in this home. I have to admit this is the only home I have experienced so I can't compare but was completely heartbroken to see the way staff cared for patients. Unless you go daily (and stay for long periods of time) to ensure your loved one is taken care of or even given medications that are ordered by a doctor... I can assure you that the staff there won't! However there is one nurse there that will properly take care of your loved one and his name is Jeffery. However Jeffery can't be there around the clock. Please! I know it's a hard choice to place a loved one in a home but for their sake take the time to find a better place. My loved one was there 4 days before passing. Please out of the love for the human kind do not put your loved one in this nursing facility! Once again I have no other home to base this off of but if this is the best they have"¦ if you can quit your job and care for them yourself, or check them into the ER it would be a good choice! Thank God my loved one only stayed there 4 days and I was there to advocate for them! - I know your situation and wish I could have read this review before experiencing it myself... God Bless. And thank God for Jeffery.

Services and Amenities of Pine Creek Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pine Creek Care Center

Pine Creek Care Center is a senior living provider in Roseville, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pine Creek Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pine Creek Care Center