Cedarfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarfield

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Cedarfield

March 06, 2012

By lakerfan33

When I first became aware of the fact that my grandmother was staying in a nursing home I was a little skeptical at first but after visiting the facility several times, I am now more than happy with the arrangement. The bedrooms in the home were very nice and easily made me forget I was at a retirement/nursing home.The resident community were all very friendly. One problem that elderly people have when they get older is loneliness.I feel like in this environment she can make some new friends and this can possibly extend her life and that would make all of us a lot more happy.They also offer many activities for residents to get involved in. The staff provide all the help that the residents need from doing laundry to things like helping with medication.On a scale of 1-5 I would have to give The Hermitage a 4 out of 5.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Cedarfield

Cedarfield is commited to providing an engaging atmosphere and gracious culture that fosters independence, individuality and a secure plan for the future. From the moment you step onto campus, you'll be surrounded by southern hospitality and genuine warmth to make you feel at home, living the retirement you always imagined within an active community or friends and neighbors.

Assisted Living is the best of both worlds: it combines the security of a health services program with all the advantages of apartment living. Residents have the flexibility to come and go at their leisure, with the peace of mind of knowing that help is there when they need it. Newly renovated one-bedroom apartments include a spacious living room with a charming kitchenette, a separate bedroom and large private bath. Residents may furnish and decorate their apartments to suit their needs and individual tastes.

Map of Cedarfield