2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lynchburg, VA
To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Lynchburg. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Lynchburg 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Lynchburg, call (855) 863-8283.
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Lynchburg, VA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Roanoke, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Burlington, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Durham, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greensboro, North Carolina
Other Options in Lynchburg, VA
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Lynchburg
Review of Summit at Wyndhurst
We liked the Summit very much. The woman who showed us around was very cordial and informative. We met for an hour or so with the marketing director, and we had dinner there and met with some of th... Read more
Review of Summit at Wyndhurst
The Summit in Lynchburg, Virginia is a not-for-profit, fee for service, continuing care retirement community. The 143-acre campus includes independent living apartments, garden homes, assisted liv... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
## What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a [CCRC](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/continuin...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
_"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life."_ -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/califor...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Lynchburg City, VA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Albemarle County, Virginia
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Orange County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Durham County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina