The Conservatory at North Austin

Reviews of The Conservatory at North Austin

Independent Living Reviews for The Conservatory at North Austin

December 29, 2015

By Hilary1

I liked The Conservatory a lot. The people had to serve themselves, which would be fine for my mother, but it would be hard for other people that were not as mobile. The rooms were very nice with lovely, ornate furnishings, but the lighting is dark. The atmosphere is homey.

October 27, 2015

The Conservatory at Wells Branch was nice. We did eat there, and what we had was good. The entertainment they had was very nice and interesting. The staff was very cordial. Overall, it was very nice. It was a pleasant place, everything was attractive, and the people seemed friendly.

September 30, 2015

I visited the Conservatory at Wells Branch. It's a clean place. The people were very nice. I ate lunch there, and the food was very good. They have a swimming pool and a game room, and they also have a room that is setup like a movie theater.

September 07, 2015

I have moved already to the Conservatory at Wells Branch, and it was a very satisfactory move. They take good care of us, and we are fine. I have a one-bedroom apartment with a bath, a full kitchen, and washer and dryer connections. It is 700 sq. ft. and just what I need. There is a separate dining room for the entire place here, and it is very efficiently run. They have a library, an exercise room with machines for exercising, and a general purpose room where they have dances and that kind of stuff. I visited several in Austin, and this is the best deal I have ever found.

August 31, 2015

By Caring112011150

My daughter is at The Conservatory at Wells Branch. They are really helpful. It is a very pleasant atmosphere, and the food is excellent. They have a wide range of activities. My daughter is in a private apartment. It is working quite well. She is happy there. The best thing about this facility is that they are willing to work with us.

August 26, 2014

By Alnita

The apartments at the Conservatory at Wells Branch were beautiful. The décor and the place itself was beautiful. The dining room was rather small and you get 1 ½ meals. Their price was great, but 1/12 meals is not what we were looking for. Mom and dad went for a tour and lunch, and they didn't really like the food that much. They have one elevator, which I didn't like because if it breaks out, then what? They could probably improve on the food. It was good, but it could have been better. The staff was extremely wonderful and friendly; even the residents were very warm and friendly. They all seemed very happy. It seemed like a really nice place. It just wasn't the right fit for my parents.

August 25, 2013

By Joy12

The Conservatory was a very nice community. It looked like a fancy hotel. They kept it clean. They were very accommodating and the food was great. They had a beautiful pool. They had a movie theater. They had a calendar of activities.

May 31, 2013

By Alison4

I've been staying in The Conservatory for more than a year now. The accommodation is fine. I have a 2-room apartment. We are served one meal a day and the food is good. There's also a bistro in the morning where we go for hot cereal and little goodies. They also provide entertainment and lots of recreation or social activities here for us. It works quite well. I am very happy and content and I plan to continue my stay here.

May 25, 2013

By Jan11

I looked at The Conservatory at Wells Branch and it was a clean facility. It had a nice outdoor pool, the food was wonderful, and the people were friendly. However, the different buildings were in different walkways, I thought it was better if the apartments were just in one building.

November 20, 2012

By wjb1tex

My wife and I have lived at The Conservatory for just one year. After visiting most of the retirement communities in the area we chose The Conservatory for several reasons. Good food, nice facilities seemed to be the norm at most of the others. But other, less obvious, benefits of living here made this the right choice. There are more men here than the others which makes a much better mix. There are many more activities here than any other place we visited and there are more "younger" seniors which also makes for a good mix. One thing that we discovered, much to our great pleasure, is that the management is very open to new activities or events and always give serious consideration to suggestions and ideas about how to improve our standard of living. It has been everything and more than we expected. By the way the food and facilities are great here too.

July 18, 2011

By emrfd

My father and I toured the Conservatory at Wells Branch. While I'm not too keen on the name (a "conservatory" is typically a college for music), we were impressed during our tour of the facility. The Conservatory is upscale and very elegant with beautiful architecture and a large pool and spa. I was informed that there is a Social Director, whose full-time job is to plan fun and unique activities for residents. One thing dad especially liked was the arts and crafts studio. In addition to the arts and crafts studio, we visited the residents lounge, movie theater, dining room, and business center. We were told that the Conservatory offers a variety of fitness and wellness classes, including water aerobics, Pilates, and Tai Chi. As far as housing goes, they have one and two bedroom floor plans, with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. An added plus is that you can do laundry inside your housing area. Each unit has individual washer/dryer connections. Despite the unusual name, the Conservatory is a nicely designed, attractive, and efficiently-run community.

Costs for The Conservatory at North Austin

Photos of The Conservatory at North Austin

Services and Amenities of The Conservatory at North Austin

About The Conservatory at North Austin

Our Independent Living homes are perfect for the active senior looking for an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle while having the security of a professional team nearby 24 hours a day. Let our team of professionals do all the work while you enjoy the best things in your life!

Each spacious, nicely appointed apartment home includes the outstanding Grande Clubhouse amenities and our Carefree Lifestyle Programs. You can cook in your own home or join neighbors for sensational fine dining in our restaurant-style dining room.

Drive your own car or use our complimentary chauffeured transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, cultural outings and medical appointments.

Join friends at one of the many daily activities and events happening around the community. Whatever your preference, you are sure to find things to do that interest and enrich your life.

You'll love it all!

• Sensational restaurant-style dining services with three meals included daily
  • All meals hand-prepared from scratch by our executive chef
  • Private dining room available for intimate parties
  • Full calendar of fun social, cultural, educational and recreational activities
  • Heated swimming pool and spa
  • Senior-equipped fitness and wellness center
  • Starlite in-house movie theater
  • Educational library and media center with internet access
  • Entertaining card and game room
  • Inspiring arts and crafts studio
  • Professional beauty salon and spa with barber shop
  • Inviting living rooms and common areas throughout
  • Elegant terraces and outdoor entertaining spaces
  • Lush landscaped gardens with walking paths
  • Scheduled and private transportation
  • Housekeeping and maintenance services
  • Concierge services
  • Professional team available 24 hours a day
  • Emergency call response system
  • Spacious and elegantly appointed apartment homes
  • Several floor plans to choose from
  • Near shopping, cultural and entertainment centers
  • No buy-ins or long-term commitments

Conservatory Senior Living has innovative programs to help you live the good life in Austin. At Conservatory it's all about you — from offering you a complimentary stay, financial security with our three-year rent protection program, and providing you a satisfaction guarantee. It's never been a better time to make the move and start living the good life today.

Map of The Conservatory at North Austin