Solstice Senior Living at Austin

Solstice Senior Living at Austin (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Austin

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Austin

June 29, 2015

I visited and I like all the safety facilities that they have, and the people are friendly. Everybody is great. It's safer there than living by myself with my dog. Every single day they have activities for everybody from games to get-togethers to live entertainment. As far as I am concerned, I asked questions and they were answered properly. I met so many friends, and I feel that they are a family now, even if I am not living there yet.

January 06, 2015

By Linda103915050

It is independent living, so it’s a good transition for my dad from living in the apartment. They provide 3 meals a day, seven days a week which is the main problem for him. He now has to socialize with people and eat, and that is one of the things that is very good for him. This place is a 3-story building with 24hr on-call staff, and they have security. They have lots of activities, and it’s a wonderful place for my dad. They clean the bathroom, and they have a piano in the central entry room.

June 30, 2014

I checked it, and I saw that they have a nice-sized bathroom, which I think will help my mother. The place looked clean, and it didn't smell odd or anything. We didn’t eat there, but I saw that the dining room was very well appointed, and it has a very nice view of the outside. So far, I like the staff and the facility itself.

January 31, 2014

We had a good tour. The problem was that they didn’t have enough space for us. We need a larger apartment than what they have there. The staff were knowledgeable and courteous. The food was average.

December 30, 2013

A friend of my daughter suggested to me to look here because her father who lived there liked it. So, we visited it. It was good and it was an independent living. They had little cottages at the back and I really liked that concept because not many of them have that. That meant we could keep furniture and stuff. The facility was nice. The dining room was nice and the people all looked happy. It was a nice environment. If you could walk, you could go to the main building where you eat. However, if walking was a problem, well I guess you would need one of those carts or something like that.

December 30, 2013

By June10

It was wonderful. They had so much activities for the people that live there. They called and invited me frequently. I would be there tomorrow for lunch. Even though I had no plan of moving there, they were so nice to me. They took me any time I wanted to stop by and had a meal with them. I told them recently that my living situation would be changing. But if I was going to stay here in Austin, they would be my first consideration. I had a friend who lived there and she was very happy there.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Austin

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Austin

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Austin