Brookdale Westlake Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Westlake Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Westlake Hills

August 13, 2018

By Greg

I chose Brookdale Westlake Hills because of the location. I thought the place was really nice and well-taken care of. We met the staff and there seems to be a real sense of community. They have a library, onsite food, a beauty salon, they have community worship, transportation, and some kind of athletic exercise program. I had lunch there once and the food was very good. They have a wide range of activities like art class, multiple exercise classes, cards and games, and so on. I think their prices are comparable and competitive to everybody else.

July 01, 2016

By Wendell Mayes Jr.

I was apprehensive when I moved into the Brookdale Westlake Hills Independent Living facility in February 2015. Would I enjoy the freedom that my wife and I had in our home? Would I be comfortable in my Brookdale apartment? Would the Brookdale meals be as good as those coming from my kitchen? Now that I have been in Brookdale for almost a year and a half I realize that my apprehension was all wrong. Brookdale is a wonderful place. I have all the freedom that I ever had—I can come and go as I please. I live in a very comfortable apartment and the meals in the Brookdale dining room equal or exceed those that I previously enjoyed. However, the real plus to living at Brookdale is being a member of the family of Brookdale residents and associates. Both are exceptionally friendly and the associates are ready and willing to help with any problem I might have. Brookdale provides both entertaining and enlightening activities every week. The calendar is crowded with concerts, lectures, games, trips to nearby attractions, and other activities. I can take part in as many or as few as I want; they are more than enough to keep me busy. I’m glad I moved to Brookdale!

June 28, 2016

By Debbie H.

My father lived at Brookdale Westlake Hills for four years. From the day he walked into the community he felt at home. The staff did an amazing job of welcoming him and helping him get acclimated. They took the time to get to know him and his interests. The residents were friendly, helpful and invited him to join them at meals and activities. My brother and I were concerned that he would isolate since my mom had just passed away six months prior to his move, but it was quite the opposite. He took part in all activities from exercise classes, to lectures, to trips outside the community. We felt such comfort and peace knowing, not only was he in good hands and looked after, he was having a blast. When his circumstances changed and he needed additional care, the transition to Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing was so easy and he was happy that he could still interact with the good friends he made while in Independent Living. And we were thankful that we didn't have to find another community. My family is deeply grateful for the wonderful care he received.

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookdale Westlake Hills

October 04, 2015

By Rikki1

Brookdale Westlake Hills's atmosphere was excellent. They were friendly. The patients that were there were friendly, and everybody seemed to be satisfied being there. The rooms were clean and spacious enough. And they had enough activities that I think my father would be satisfied with.

Costs for Brookdale Westlake Hills

Photos of Brookdale Westlake Hills

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Westlake Hills

• Housing Extra: Guest Suite(S)

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining, Culinary Chef, Registered Dietitian

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: 000745 & 0213

• Get Costs

About Brookdale Westlake Hills

Brookdale Westlake Hills provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Westlake Hills