Atria at the Arboretum

Reviews of Atria at the Arboretum

Independent Living Reviews for Atria at the Arboretum

June 18, 2015

By Caring106820950

The Atria is like a hotel. They take care of the amenities, and it is very upscale. They are pretty standard type rooms, nothing special. It is obviously very clean. The staff is very friendly, and their attitude is absolutely excellent. My dad has probably been there about a month.

February 10, 2015

I visited the place, and I loved it. It is gorgeous and fabulous. Most of the facilities have the same things, but I thought Atria has the best activities. They have activities that are very intellectually stimulating. They get people in there to talk about cool things like astronomy or philosophy. They have trips to like almost every play downtown. A lot of the facilities take them on trips, but not nearly as many as this one. They have a very different kind of arrangement on the rooms. One of them they call a one-bedroom with a study, but the study was a lot more because you could put a day bed over there. They are located in a great area in town. There is a lot of great shopping, and there's a lot of restaurants in there as well. The marketing gal was great, and the director gave me a follow up phone call. Everyone there was super nice. This is the best and the most expensive one I saw. I like the location, I like the room, and I think they have fabulous food. Of all the nice ones, I like this the best.

Costs for Atria at the Arboretum

Photos of Atria at the Arboretum

Services and Amenities of Atria at the Arboretum

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Shabbat Service

• Get Costs

About Atria at the Arboretum

Discover the elegance of a resort community with expansive Hill Country views and fine amenities. Our luxury apartments are beautifully appointed and provide an ideal launching point for enjoying Austin's unique culture. Renowned for its distinctive style and thriving arts scene, the City of the Violet Crown offers diverse entertainment and a charming, local feel. Join your neighbors for a theater performance, an exhibit at the museum or a concert in the city. At Atria, the choice is always yours. Our community lies just 12 miles from downtown Austin, the most creative and eclectic city in Texas. We are convenient to many fine restaurants, shopping destinations, music venues, parks, gardens and more. Living among accomplished, independent neighbors, you will enjoy limitless opportunities for enrichment and excitement. We're home to the area's most extraordinary older adults, and you'll fit right in.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria at the Arboretum