Atria at the Arboretum

Reviews of Atria at the Arboretum

Independent Living Reviews for Atria at the Arboretum

June 17, 2013

By Lyn2

We each had our own apartments at The Village at The Arboretum. Our apartments had a kitchen but there was also a dining room downstairs where we could eat. They had a lot of activities and a shuttle that took us to places. The food was excellent. We had three chefs and they had wonderful food. You could order from a menu, there were three main dishes everyday as well as salad, sandwiches, hamburgers, etc. So you're not limited to only three choices. The staff were wonderful, it's more of a career for them than a job. Instead of working by the hour, they actually cared for the residents. And we loved it.

June 28, 2012

By Jeri M

My mother, at 94, was very unhappy at her assisted living facility that was 5 minutes from my home. A friend of hers left and moved to the Village at the Arboretum and she wanted me, her chauffeur, to take her to look at it. I was not pleased with the endeavor - the Village was 20 minutes from my home, farther away from most of her physicians, and it was not an assisted living facility. However when we saw the place and got the tour it was obvious that this place was far superior to the place she lived and it was $1,000 a month less! Her apartment was twice as big, the residents were all friendly and smiling, and the staff was very impressive. I finally relented and she has now been there for 2 years and we have never regretted the decision. I found that most places say all the right things until they are full, then the quality of everything starts to deteriorate. Not so here. The staff bends over backwards to make residents happy. As far as the assisted living, we contracted outside caregivers to help my mother. I plan to move there myself when I am ready to make such a decision!

Costs for Atria at the Arboretum

Photos of Atria at the Arboretum

Services and Amenities of Atria at the Arboretum

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Shabbat Service

• About Atria at the Arboretum

Discover the elegance of a resort community with expansive Hill Country views and fine amenities. Our luxury apartments are beautifully appointed and provide an ideal launching point for enjoying Austin's unique culture. Renowned for its distinctive style and thriving arts scene, the City of the Violet Crown offers diverse entertainment and a charming, local feel. Join your neighbors for a theater performance, an exhibit at the museum or a concert in the city. At Atria, the choice is always yours. Our community lies just 12 miles from downtown Austin, the most creative and eclectic city in Texas. We are convenient to many fine restaurants, shopping destinations, music venues, parks, gardens and more. Living among accomplished, independent neighbors, you will enjoy limitless opportunities for enrichment and excitement. We're home to the area's most extraordinary older adults – and you'll fit right in.

Map of Atria at the Arboretum