Ledgestone Senior Living

Reviews of Ledgestone Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Ledgestone Senior Living

November 24, 2017

By Judith

I have been with Ledgestone Senior Living for three weeks now. It's is a good, new community that's less than six months old. I haven't had any problems with the staff; they're attentive and knowledgeable. We have activities. The dining area is in another building. We get breakfast and either lunch or dinner and the food was fine. My apartment has a full kitchen with a stove and a microwave.

October 18, 2017

By Betty

Ledgestone Senior Living was very clean and very well managed. If I were to make a decision, this would be one of my top priorities. The staff member that assisted me was excellent. She was very helpful and I appreciated it. I was very pleased with the staff. I tried the food and it was good.

Independent Living Reviews for Ledgestone Senior Living

Costs for Ledgestone Senior Living

Photos of Ledgestone Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Ledgestone Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community Fee For Al/Mc $2000 For Il

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Guest Suite

• Dining Extra: Low Calorie, Sugar Free, Home Cooked Meal, Your Choice Of Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner, Gourmet Selection, Other Dietary Plans

• Pool

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurse On Site 40 Hours A Week

• Licenses: 106696

About Ledgestone Senior Living

At Ledgestone Senior Living we believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We believe that life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. We remain deeply passionate about creating warm, joyous and caring environments for the seniors in our care and delivering unparalleled care-giving in nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.

Here, independent living means educational, energetic and engaging programs. With dependable maintenance, helpful management and friendly neighbors.

Our Assisted Living includes but no limited to:

• Full-time Licensed Nurse
  • Weekly Housekeeping
  • Personal Laundry and Linen Service
  • Scheduled Transportation
  • Personal Assistance, including Bathing, Dressing, Grooming and Incontinence (if needed)
  • Assisted Living Care Services

Amenities

• Three Home-cooked Meals a Day
  • Private Dining Room
  • Casual Bistro Café
  • Internet Access Available in All Suites
  • Full-service Salon

Fitness Room

We choose to keep our memory care neighborhood intimate in size to ensure safe, vital, personal attention. We provide ongoing, professional training for our staff to foster more compassionate, nurturing relationships. Our neighborhood environment environment keeps our space from feeling overwhelming. At Ledgestone Senior Living, memory care is all about interaction and engagement, with planned events and ongoing activities.

Ledgestone Senior Living is a privately owned, senior living concept that helps seniors thrive. It is how to preserve significant levels of independence. It is the result of more than thirty years’ senior living experience. It is life, enhanced.

Map of Ledgestone Senior Living