Lakeline Oaks

Reviews of Lakeline Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Lakeline Oaks

January 17, 2015

By Georgia6

I liked Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort, but it was more expensive. I liked the atmosphere -- it was nice and bright. It even has a few more activities, but I just could not afford it. All of the staff members were great. The advantage to its food is they had meals from 8:00 to 9:30 or whatever, and you could either get a regular menu, special order it like in a restaurant, go to their sizzling salad bar, or you could also get it delivered to your room. There you really feel like you are living in a hotel because they have a beauty salon, a drugstore, a bank, and a little grocery shop within the walls of the building.

September 23, 2013

By Beyda

My mom is in Lakeline Oaks. It is very beautiful and it looks like a resort. It is our choice because it has a lot of amenities on the services. They have pharmacy, bank and there are a lot of entertainment for them throughout the week. They have a shuttle. It has a very friendly atmosphere. The food is great and they have a large selection of food. The people are very friendly and the staff is excellent. My mom feels like she's on vacation all the time. I highly recommend them to others.

June 08, 2013

By Nancy49

Lakeline Oaks is very nice, clean and tidy. All the people seemed very friendly and very happy. The staff were very accommodating and very nice to talk to. They wanted to know what they can do for us but unfortunately we've decided to live in a smaller house at this time.

February 02, 2013

By LauraC12

Other

We've been getting calls from this and other community for some time. Every time someone writes or calls it's always a different person. My husband and I finally went to have a look around not too long ago and the girl that greeted us and gave us information was an absolute joy to deal with. After some discussion, we decided to give her a call to talk about a deposit. The man that answered the phone was very curt and informed me that she is no longer working for them. We will go elsewhere. I don't like the feeling that they change things up so much.

November 20, 2012

By wjb1tex

My wife and I had a deposit down and expected to move to Lakeline Oaks. While preparing our home for sale, which took some time, we visited the facility a number of times. It seemed every few months the entire staff turned over. We began to question the management company's ( not the local management ) commitment to provide consistent quality service so we backed out and moved to a different community where we are very happy. Although some of the young servers frequently come and go all of the staff remains. Most for several years and it has only been open for seven.

November 12, 2012

By Greengirl

This facility is very nice however is has gone through many managers in just 3 years. And it seems that the employees that really care about the people that live here are the ones that they don't keep! To me those would be the ones I would think they would do anything to keep! But this place seems to do the opposite!

Questions about Lakeline Oaks

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Lakeline Oaks . What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Lakeline Oaks residents are well-rounded individuals aged 55 and over who live life at their own pace. Some continue to refine a lifelong hobby, or work, while others delight in learning new activities and skills.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Cedar Park attracts residents from all over the globe due to its unique charm, close proximity to Austin and the Texas Hill Country, and the beautiful Lower Colorado River Lake System. With its 860 acres of park space, wide arrary of recreational, shopping, leisure and restaurant options, the town is the ideal location for Lakeline Oaks.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Lakeline Oaks has organized?

Our full-time lifestyle director collaborates with residents to develop a wide variety of events and activities tailored to the interests of the community. Dinner outings as well as trips to the local farmers market and shopping centers are often found on the weekly agenda.

What transportation services does Lakeline Oaks offer to independent living residents?

Lakeline Oaks offers scheduled transportation to professional appointments and group outings, we also offer valet parking for our residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Lakeline Oaks exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Freedom Dining is Lakeline Oak's most popular feature. The program includes flexible dining hours throughout the day, plus the option to choose from a variety of dining experiences: fine dining, causal buffet dining including pizza, salads, sandwiches; on-the-go snacks; room service is also available as an option, at no additional charge. Our Freedom Dining program ensures residents have ample time to dine, plus plenty of nutritionally-balanced meal options, prepared by our Executive Chef daily.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a fabulous 150 seat theatre to host live performances, meetings, and of course a great place to take in a movie. Other areas of the community to enjoy include the 24 hour fitness center, library, billiards room and computer center. There is also a gift shop/pharmacy, salon/ barber and bank/credit union located on the premises for your convenience.

What safety features or security measures does Lakeline Oaks offer to independent living residents?

Lakeline Oaks is a 24/7 professionally staffed community with live in managers and concierge services. For your safety, Lakeline Oaks is equipped with a medical alert system, all included.

If Lakeline Oaks accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Lakeline Oaks is a pet friendly community, with no additional fee.

Costs for Lakeline Oaks

Photos of Lakeline Oaks

Services and Amenities of Lakeline Oaks

• About Lakeline Oaks

Lakeline Oaks was planned with you in mind. The studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious private baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling and timber trusses, is the setting for fine dining.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The large theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite. Come visit us and see how Lakeline Oaks or Provident Crossings can provide you with comfort, independence, security, convenience and a friendly community in a place you can call home.

Community Highlights:

Lakeline Oaks is located 1 block south of Cypress Creek on S Lakeline Oaks Blvd. at S Lakeline Blvd and Little Elm Trail.

Retails Centers a mile North of the Lakeline Mall

In-house:

• Bank: Hillcrest Bank
    • Salon: Lakeline Oaks Salon
    • Gift Shop: Collectible Caboose.
    • Other: House Call Doctors, Visiting Physicians, may have services offered by Massage Therapist, Professional Trainers for exercise equipment. Concierge Club & Lounge with flat screen TV, All Day Every Day beverages and snacks, and Freedom Dining

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Lakeline Oaks, we are a non-smoking community.

Map of Lakeline Oaks