The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

359 Village Commons Boulevard, Georgetown, TX 78633
The Delaney at Georgetown Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Delaney at Georgetown Village

November 09, 2018

By lms

I had the pleasure of working with Tiffany E. and Danielle C. at the DeLaney as we considered the Assisted Living for my father. Both are outstanding professionals with years of experience in helping family members navigate the range of options as aging parents are in need of higher greater levels of care. The facility is clean, bright and professionally run with the safety, health and interests of the residents top of mind.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Thank you, and have a fantastic day! Sam Richardson Executive Director

November 27, 2017

By Julie

The Delaney at Georgetown Village was a very nice facility with nice people. That's where we were going to put Mom if we got that far, but we didn't get there. The person who assisted me was very nice and very helpful. The facility was clean. We sampled the food and it was very good. They have art projects, some gardening, outings that they would take the residents on, and they have doctors and nurses that come in or they take them to the doctor. It's pretty comprehensive. They have pretty much everything there.

September 10, 2017

By Randy

I toured two places and I chose The Delaney at Georgetown Village. The quality of the tour I received was much better, the facility was brand new, the rooms were larger, and it had more facilities. The activities and the grounds were also better suited for my parents' needs. They offer meals together, which I liked, but they also have social events. They have trips and entertainment, games, and exercise classes. I was impressed with the size of the selection. I met the cleaning people, the front greeter, and the lady who showed us around, and they were all very gracious, kind, smiling, and I felt very welcome there.

Independent Living Reviews for The Delaney at Georgetown Village

February 27, 2018

By Thelma

We are impressed with The Delaney at Georgetown Village because it's a brand-new, beautiful community. Everything was clean and neat. It was the Christmas holiday, and they had it very well decorated. The residents had decorations and wreaths on their doors; it was very nice. The food was delicious. The way they served it was excellent. The tour guide was excellent and showed me the weight room and the library.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

January 26, 2018

By Barbara

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are enjoying The Delaney at Georgetown Village, which offers more help with daily life skills. They also have a van which has a wheelchair lift. It just opened up this year so everything is very new. Their apartment is very clean and has new carpeting. They said the food has been excellent. So far they have not had any problems with the help. We've been very pleased. The price is very individualized for each of them so it's very fair.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we strive to provide the best experience for our residents and guests each and every day.

January 14, 2018

By D.D.

Delaney was very nice. I spoke to the lady, who was very polite and showed me around. The apartments and dining room were nice.

October 22, 2016

By Kim447765

The Delaney at Georgetown Village is an excellent facility. They've just opened, and there aren't many people yet. The rooms are a bit smaller -- but a lot of light -- smaller closets and access to bathroom with various goods. It's extremely expensive, and it's a huge facility. It has 2 dining rooms, fireplaces, a very large workout room, and a media center.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Thank you, and have a fantastic day! Sam Richardson Executive Director

Memory Care Reviews for The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Costs for The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Photos of The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Services and Amenities of The Delaney at Georgetown Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Yes

About The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Experience Retirement Community Living Unlike Any Other at The Delaney at Georgetown Village

Drop by The Delaney at Georgetown Village and you’ll find a welcoming experience from door to door. Just 30 minutes north of Austin, Texas, it offers a modern Texas hill Country aesthetic that’s nothing like a traditional senior living community.

Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia

For those who prefer the freedom of an independent lifestyle, residents enjoy stylish, private maintenance-free senior apartment residences. Plus, the on-site neighborhoods of Hamlets as The Delaney offer residents a Supportive Lifestyle for assistance with daily living and an Enchanted Lifestyle with dedicated memory care for individuals with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. Three lifestyles. One perfect for you – or someone you love.

The Delaney at Georgetown Village strives to be the choice in the Georgetown area for retirees seeking complete freedom to be as independent as they want to be in a casual atmosphere that feels like a well-appointed home. In addition to residential senior apartments for independent living, on-site neighborhoods of Hamlets at The Delaney offer Georgetown families a reliable choice for loved ones in need of supportive assistance with the activities of daily living or enhanced memory support for Alzheimer’s and other dementias. It’s a continuum of care designed to provide priceless peace of mind for today and tomorrow.

The Delaney at Georgetown Village and on-site supportive and enhanced neighborhoods of Hamlets at The Delaney are managed by Life Care Services, established in 1971.

The Delaney at Georgetown Village offers 24/7 nursing care in our Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods. We provide a continuum of care designed to provide priceless peace of mind for today and tomorrow.

Map of The Delaney at Georgetown Village