Palmettos of Mauldin

Reviews of Palmettos of Mauldin

Assisted Living Reviews for Palmettos of Mauldin

November 02, 2015

By kgoss

I visited a friend at The Palmettos recently . I found the staff of the Palmettos to be very friendly and caring as evidenced by the expressions on the Residents' faces . The Residents appeared to be up and out of their apartments interacting with the staff and other Residents. Several of the Residents were working on puzzles and other brain games. The Community is small and home-like and my friend loves how close knit the community is. My friend chose this community because they have nurses around the clock and that gives her peace of mind. I give The Palmettos 5 stars!

September 27, 2014

The Palmettos was a bit pricey, and the rooms and the residents seemed isolated. There wasn't a lot of community living; they all seemed to be in their rooms, and then when you did see some together, there were about only two or three of them. Beautiful facilities and everything -- it was just top of the notch -- but being personable and all that is more important with me. Mostly they played board games and stuff like that there such as scrabble, bridge, and different games like that.

Memory Care Reviews for Palmettos of Mauldin

Photos of Palmettos of Mauldin

Services and Amenities of Palmettos of Mauldin

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining And Menus Prepared By Registered Dietitians And Chefs

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: CRC-1503

About Palmettos of Mauldin

Introducing The Palmettos, the premier assisted living community in Greenville County, offering all of the comforts of home to its residents. As a part of the Palmettos’ family, residents will receive around-the-clock care and services suited to their particular needs. The specialized care provided by our extensively trained staff is individualized and personable, offering as much assistance or independence required by each resident.

The Palmettos offers an active lifestyle community for those who enjoy an active social life and a specialized, secure memory care community for our memory impaired residents. Both communities enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, recreational programming and licensed nursing care. At The Palmettos, our focus is on generations serving generations.

Map of Palmettos of Mauldin