Harmony at Five Forks

Reviews of Harmony at Five Forks

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Five Forks

March 30, 2021

By Mary

I really liked Harmony at Five Forks. I was very impressed with the their staff, and the gentleman I spoke with, he was very nice. I saw a studio and a one-bedroom, and I thought they were clean. I liked the fact that it had a little bit of an efficiency kitchen with a refrigerator in it. I also liked the bathroom size and the way that the shower was set up. In the studio area, I thought it was just a little bit on the tight side for what I was looking for, but when you're downsizing, they have to look like that. Their library and eating areas were very nice too. They had a place for physical and occupational therapy, and for me, that was interesting. On holidays, they decorate their doors for the residents, and I think that's real sweet. They have a lot of activities and stuff for the residents. The facility looked very clean and it was very presentable. It looked pretty much current. I don't think that they've been up very long; they're fairly new. They had a decent menu, and they had a good chef and stuff behind that. Everybody that I spoke with that day were all wonderful and very nice, very helpful, very friendly, and smiling people.

Thank you for your 5-star review Mary!

October 11, 2019

By Joanne

We went to Harmony at Five Forks. It's good, I can see it as a very comprehensive independent living, assisted living, gradual change type. We visited the assisted living, but it was kind of hotel like to me. The staff was very enthusiastic, very nice, and very knowledgeable. Everything looks very neat, very orderly, sophisticated, but it can be a bit standoffish for people that are not gregarious.

June 19, 2019

By Michael

We toured the Crossings at Five Forks and it's brand new. It hit us as more of a resort, which is fine, but it was three-stories high. I found it would be a problem for my mother because she's in a walker, and although there were elevators, I didn't care for that facility. It was pricey, and everything that should have been included was not. The staff member I met was very thorough, answered any questions I had, took us all through everything, and introduced us to everybody we passed. The rooms were very nice. I was told I can rent one of the rooms at an extremely reasonable price when I visit my mom there. The dining area was beautiful. It was four people to a table, with a tablecloth and cloth napkins. It was gorgeous. They have a board of activities, it's full, they have assisted and independent living, and they have activities for both. They have a beauty salon.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Five Forks

July 31, 2018

By Diane

The Crossings at Five Forks is a brand-new place. The staff has been very responsive to any request that we have had or any issues that have come up. My mom gets a ride to church every Sunday. The food is good. She seems to be happy with it. There is a library, they have a pub with a pool table, and they have an informal gathering in that area. There is a dining room, a theater, a beauty shop, a fitness area, and physical and occupational therapy options. There are a variety of activities, like bingo, scrabble, bridge, trips, crossword and jigsaw puzzles.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Five Forks

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: SC
  • State Licenses: CRC-1960

About Harmony at Five Forks

The Harmony at Five Forks is new construction located in the Simpsonville area of SC. Our community offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. We are located close to shopping, golfing, and restaurants. Harmony at Five Forks offers high end senior living with out the high buy in fees. The Harmony at Five Forks offers a high energy, active senior campus. The staff is seasoned, motivated and many offer tenure experience.

Map of Harmony at Five Forks