Maple Brook Terrace

Reviews of Maple Brook Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Maple Brook Terrace

June 23, 2021

By Deborah

Maple Brook Terrace is superior. It has everything anybody would want to have. The staff is fantastic, and the apartments are superior. For activities, they offer puzzles, bingo, and trips. The courtyard is beautiful. They have a very nice walking trail. It's in a very good location as well. It's off a busy road, but there are a lot of restaurants and businesses pretty close by. The place is excellent; it's all new, clean, bright, and cheerful.

June 23, 2021

By Mary

I moved into Maple Brook Terrace. It provided me with a very nice apartment and the facilities help me to feel comfortable. I like that the apartment has high ceilings. I have a little deck that I can sit on outside my apartment. It's cleaned once a week; someone cleans and changes my bed. It's just very, very pleasant to live here. The food is very good. The staff is very supportive, and they are available if you need them. There's not a lot of hovering; we can come and go as we please. The facilities are first rate. It is a new building, and so everything is clean, fresh, and and is taken care of. The activities part is a work in progress. They're still developing activities to fit the needs of the people here. For example, there is exercise for people who want it. There are movies every day. There are different activities for people who like them, and they are being added as more people move in.

June 05, 2021

By David

Maple Brook Terrace is more modest. They were all apartments, but they were nicely sized, and we were more attracted to the Maple Brook Terrace program. The stand out in that community was basically the meal plan. It included an all-you-can-eat-all-the-time menu, and there was dollar credit associated with the dining. They had an exercise room, and they also had a movie theater. I think the apartment size was a little bit bigger. We saw a two-bedroom, two-bath standard, and a two-bedroom, two-bath deluxe that was maybe 300 square feet bigger than the standard. The building itself looked like townhomes or condominiums. We met some of the residents, and they were very friendly and outgoing. They seemed to be enjoying their time there. We met a few residents playing games in the game room. That's a brand-new facility. They've been in existence at that location for less than one year, so everything was very new, and it seemed like they had a good business plan or a business model that they were following. They offered no particular buy-in or entrance fee, there was a straight rental for the unit, but the rental price included everything that normal, healthy, active seniors would really love. They even had some on-staff nurses who do the rounds and check on people. It wasn't an active medical facility, but they did have access to a doctor who would make house calls. It catered to a healthier lifestyle. If there were other medical issues that the seniors were experiencing that probably would not have been the best choice to put them, but for active, healthy seniors, it was a wonderful place.

March 06, 2021

By Larry

We got to tour Maple Brook Terrace. it was a beautiful facility and brand new. The rooms were smaller, but the facility was very nice. The people were just okay. The thing that struck me there was that I think the level of clientele they were looking for was a little higher-end than what my aunt would be comfortable with. They are looking for doctors and lawyers who wanted to retire, as opposed to schoolteachers and postmen who wanted to retire. It is just a different level of people. You cannot lock in your rate, so they just go up every year. The rooms were very nice; they were just opening up when we saw them. They had granite countertops, and they looked like a fancy apartment to me. The location is great. It was very close to shopping. It would be very difficult for my aunt, but it would probably be great for those who are more independent. I think you need to be more independent there. The facilities were brand new, and they were beautiful. It is a little bit pricey, but it is beautiful.

Costs for Maple Brook Terrace

Photos of Maple Brook Terrace

Services and Amenities of Maple Brook Terrace

• Get Costs

About Maple Brook Terrace

Maple Brook Terrace is a senior living provider in Greenville, South Carolina that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Maple Brook Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maple Brook Terrace