4 Independent Living Communities in Anderson County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Anderson County is $2,430 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Pickens County with an average starting cost of $1,525.
To help you with your search, browse the 21 reviews below for independent living communities in Anderson County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Anderson County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Greenville County with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Anderson County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Anderson
Other Options in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Anderson County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Anderson County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Anderson County, SC
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Clarke County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Jackson County, Georgia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Anderson County
Review of The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community
You automatically have friends who are like relatives when you move into the Legacy! The residents are a caring group of individuals who welcomed my mom when she moved there and she absolutely love... Read more
Review of Summit Court
We toured Summit Place, and looked at some independent cottages, but they're not flexible enough to allow us to use their full kitchen. It was quite clean and very well-maintained. There were numer... Read more
Review of Brookdale Anderson
My dad is very happy at Brookdale Anderson. His room is clean and well maintained. I've seen the menu and there's a good variety of food. He's also very happy with the food. They have bingo and mov... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living