7 Independent Living Communities in Greenville County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Greenville County is $2,342 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Pickens County with an average starting cost of $1,525.
To help you with your search, browse the 58 reviews below for independent living communities in Greenville County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Greenville County 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 28 families in Greenville County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Greenville County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Greenville County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Greenville County, SC
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Greenville County
Review of The Crossings at Five Forks
The Crossings at Five Forks is a brand-new place. The staff has been very responsive to any request that we have had or any issues that have come up. My mom gets a ride to church every Sunday. The ... Read more
Review of Quillen Manor
Quillen Manor was our favorite and the one we liked the most. The housing and place were very nice. The people were very nice and friendly. The housing was all brand new, had good space, and was ve... Read more
Review of Haywood Estates
I'm satisfied with Haywood Estates. My room has quite a bit of space. I have large furniture and some display cases, and it accommodates a large TV and my computer. It's a two-bedroom facility. The... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...