7 Independent Living Communities in Greenville County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Greenville County is $2,347 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Pickens County with an average starting cost of $1,525.
To help you with your search, browse the 55 reviews below for independent living communities in Greenville County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Greenville County 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 29 families in Greenville County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Greenville County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Greenville County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Greenville County, SC
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Greenville County
Review of Westminster
Westminster is one of the top three places I wanted dad to look at. I liked it a lot, and it was a good fit for my dad. They offer three meals a day, with a balcony, and they allow smoking. They ha... Read more
Review of The Crossings at Five Forks
I loved the Crossings, it was a beautiful facility, and it met most of my dads needs. Liza was very accommodating, friendly, and professional. Read more
Review of Haywood Estates
I visited Haywood Estates. It was another favorite. I really liked it, and it ticked all the boxes for my father. It was in a good location. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living