Ashlan Village Lyman, SC

Reviews of Ashlan Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Ashlan Village

June 14, 2016

By Donna306608

My mom is on the waiting list of Ashlan Village. It’s very clean, the people that we talked to were very nice, and we liked the rooms. I guess just everything about it we really liked. It’s very convenient, and the final thing as to why we chose them was the convenience of where it was located. It’s kind of right in the middle of all of us, and we were all satisfied. They have an activity director and several other people for everything they do during the day. They have guests coming in every weekend and some throughout the week just to sing, and they have church service every Saturday and an exercise class every morning. They also take them out in their bus and go to outings in the community to do things. I was very impressed with everything. My mother loves music, singing, and church. She hasn’t really been able to go to her church, so I thought this would be great because it will be right by her, and she can walk down the hall.

August 14, 2015

By LovelyLady000021458

Ashlan Village is really nice. There is no medical care there though. It was absolutely beautiful. They had everything from sizable rooms to smaller rooms. Mother had a huge walk-in closet and nice bathrooms. The food is wonderful. It might be the perfect place for some people, but not for my mother and me.

Costs for Ashlan Village

Photos of Ashlan Village

Services and Amenities of Ashlan Village

• Companion Suites: Yes

• State Licenses: CRC-1483

About Ashlan Village

Ashlan Village offers one and two bedroom town homes for independent living. The assisted living facility contains two room suites, companion and private rooms. It also includes a secured Alzheimer's Care community. We offer twice weekly Mystery Rides ranging from the mountains to the Piedmont and adventurous ones from Gatlinburg to Charleston. We make sure we “get outta Dodge” as often as possible and see the sights. Our traveling choir and robust array of in house entertainment spice up each day. Powell Lake out our back door, duck graced and beautiful, accentuates the pastoral setting. Life is important. Handle it with variety, fresh ideas, and love…pretty soon it feels like home.

Ashlan Village provides for the social, spiritual, nutritional, residential, wellness and health care needs of older people at a reasonable cost. Our community is based on Christian values: the conviction that all people are to be treated with dignity and loving respect.

Map of Ashlan Village