Rosecrest Retirement Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Rosecrest Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rosecrest Retirement Community

September 25, 2016

By Dandy1

My wife and I moved onto the Rosecrest campus a little over one year ago. We couldn't ask for a more professional, caring, or competent staff. We truly consider Rosecrest our home. There is always plenty to do and we are never bored. We couldn't ask for a better place to spend our golden years.

June 13, 2016

By athena5365

We moved my mom out of Magnolia Manor of Inman to RoseCrest. Wow what a difference!!! The place is really clean. Staff is very helpful and nice. The semiprivate rooms feel like private rooms. I would highly recommend them to others. They definitely let us know what was going on

April 11, 2014

By Caring81201950

Rosecrest was the best for us. It is homey; the rooms were great. The food and the dining room are very nice quality. For the price, the staff is very good. They assist my grandparents in whatever their needs are at that moment. Yesterday, they had a birthday party for the March people. They do something all the time, whether it's activities there or people coming in. They don't have to participate, but they can if they want to. My grandparents are a little bit more eager to do things, going through the physical therapy knowing that they can get back some of their independence. To us, a big thing is the cost. It's terribly expensive, but there's no other way of knowing that they're well cared for. And sometimes, you just pop in knowing that maybe you're going to find something a little less than what you expect and it never happens.

September 19, 2013

By MD1

I'll be moving my mother into Rosecrest and she'll begin occupancy at the beginning of October. She is excited about the move! I even told my brother jokingly that if my mother decided not to move into Rosecrest, I would move in in her place - That's how wonderful the place is! Its location works best for us. My mother would only be a few minutes away from two of my siblings and only about 15 minutes from me. We also settled on this place because it offers the square footage that my mother wants. They only have 25 independent living units. The facility as a whole is fairly small but they also have assisted living and nursing home facilities. They're all in the same area. I actually toured the whole facility, all levels of care and everything, just to get a good feeling of the set-up and the care including the assisted and nursing should it ever come to that. Overall, it is the nicest place that I visited and I visited a lot of places.

March 14, 2013

By johntr79

Beautiful on the outside but very disappointing on the inside, Therapy department is good, however- Constant turnover, no consistency , very poor attitudes, very uncaring to staff, staff tries to cover for other staff, inexperienced administrators, very poor care of families, poor hygiene habits in staff, many residents injured from falls due to inattention or protocols not followed, residents are not treated with the dignity they deserve. While there are some outstanding staff there, sadly. they are few in number. Fortunately were able to find a better facility. They claim to be a Lutheran faith based agency. They do not represent the Lutheran faith well. Lack training in every area and especially in caring for the elderly with respect. Look elsewhere for your loved one.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Rosecrest Retirement Community

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Features Extra: On Site Massage Therapy, In And Outpatient Pt, Ot And Speech Therapy, Priority Acess To Other Healthcare Services Assited Living, Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation, Nin Meidcal Homes Serivces Through Be Well Home Services, And Lutheran Hospice

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Outings

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Rose Crest Is A Ministry Of The Lutheran Church And Is Ope To All People Of Al Faiths And Beliefs.

• Staff Patient Ratio: Flexible To Meet Resident Needs

• Licenses: CCRC licensce by SC deptratment of Consumer

About Rosecrest Retirement Community

A life of abundant living with close friends and a caring staff, awaits you at RoseCrest. Located in the beautiful Carolina Foothills, residents enjoy an enriching lifestyle in an environment that encourages personal growth, spiritually and socially.

RoseCrest is a continuing care retirement community where residents may choose an active lifestyle in one of our spacious independent homes with the reassurance of knowing that additional levels of care are in place when needed. RoseCrest’s Health Care Center offers assisted living suites and skilled nursing and rehabilitation care. Our Reunion memory care program is offered in assisted living and skilled nursing centers. In fact, RoseCrest is the only skilled nursing center in Spartanburg county with a secure special memory care unit.

RoseCrest’s unique assisted living care program is tailored specifically to a resident’s individual needs. Our objective is to provide the proper amount of care while empowering our assisted living residents to function at the maximum level of independence as possible and have a high quality of life.

RoseCrest offers private assisted living suites. Our private suites include a living room, bedroom, large closets and private bath. Assisted living residents enjoy the same programs and services offered to the independent residents, augmented by three meals per day with refreshments, round-the-clock staffing for personal care, daily living and medication assistance with the availability of licensed nursing personnel, laundry and linen service, and scheduling and transportation for medical appointments. Residents are encouraged to personalize their living space. Basic room furnishings are provided upon request. Assisted Living fees are charged at a daily room rate plus monthly charges commensurate with the level of assistance required.

The best part of living at RoseCrest is that residents can enjoy life at their own pace, and join their friends and neighbors in a variety of events and activities. Whatever you choose, you can live well at RoseCrest.

Map of Rosecrest Retirement Community