Rosecrest Retirement Community

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

200 Fortress Dr, Inman, SC 29349

Nursing Home Reviews for Rosecrest Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rosecrest Retirement Community

September 25, 2016

By Dandy1

My wife and I moved onto the Rosecrest campus a little over one year ago. We couldn't ask for a more professional, caring, or competent staff. We truly consider Rosecrest our home. There is always plenty to do and we are never bored. We couldn't ask for a better place to spend our golden years.

June 13, 2016

By athena5365

We moved my mom out of Magnolia Manor of Inman to RoseCrest. Wow what a difference!!! The place is really clean. Staff is very helpful and nice. The semiprivate rooms feel like private rooms. I would highly recommend them to others. They definitely let us know what was going on

April 11, 2014

By Caring81201950

Rosecrest was the best for us. It is homey; the rooms were great. The food and the dining room are very nice quality. For the price, the staff is very good. They assist my grandparents in whatever their needs are at that moment. Yesterday, they had a birthday party for the March people. They do something all the time, whether it's activities there or people coming in. They don't have to participate, but they can if they want to. My grandparents are a little bit more eager to do things, going through the physical therapy knowing that they can get back some of their independence. To us, a big thing is the cost. It's terribly expensive, but there's no other way of knowing that they're well cared for. And sometimes, you just pop in knowing that maybe you're going to find something a little less than what you expect and it never happens.

September 19, 2013

By MD1

I'll be moving my mother into Rosecrest and she'll begin occupancy at the beginning of October. She is excited about the move! I even told my brother jokingly that if my mother decided not to move into Rosecrest, I would move in in her place - That's how wonderful the place is! Its location works best for us. My mother would only be a few minutes away from two of my siblings and only about 15 minutes from me. We also settled on this place because it offers the square footage that my mother wants. They only have 25 independent living units. The facility as a whole is fairly small but they also have assisted living and nursing home facilities. They're all in the same area. I actually toured the whole facility, all levels of care and everything, just to get a good feeling of the set-up and the care including the assisted and nursing should it ever come to that. Overall, it is the nicest place that I visited and I visited a lot of places.

March 14, 2013

By johntr79

Beautiful on the outside but very disappointing on the inside, Therapy department is good, however- Constant turnover, no consistency , very poor attitudes, very uncaring to staff, staff tries to cover for other staff, inexperienced administrators, very poor care of families, poor hygiene habits in staff, many residents injured from falls due to inattention or protocols not followed, residents are not treated with the dignity they deserve. While there are some outstanding staff there, sadly. they are few in number. Fortunately were able to find a better facility. They claim to be a Lutheran faith based agency. They do not represent the Lutheran faith well. Lack training in every area and especially in caring for the elderly with respect. Look elsewhere for your loved one.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: CRL-148387

About Rosecrest Retirement Community

Imagine an afternoon stroll alongside friends as you come up on a koi pond. As you watch the fish swim, you take a breath and realize that you’ve found tranquil peace.

RoseCrest Retirement Community is a non-profit ministry aimed at providing older adults a supportive and encouraging community that cares for them throughout the aging process.

As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), RoseCrest is there for residents, clients, and patients for every step of their retirement journey. From independent living single family homes to memory support to rehabilitation and everything in between, allow Lutheran Homes of South Carolina's community, RoseCrest, be your helping hand.

Independent Living

Retirement isn’t meant for slowing down. Instead, it’s meant for enjoying the things you may not have had time for previously.

As a resident at RoseCrest, you’re not only free to maintain your current lifestyle, but you can spend more time doing what you love. With housekeeping and linen service, grounds keeping, and maintenance included, you can take advantage of the full schedule of activities happening on campus or take a trip to nearby Spartanburg for shopping or exploring.

Assisted Living and Memory Care

Exhibiting the Lutheran Homes of South Carolina’s long history of providing superior health care to senior adults, we are proud to continue to offer many levels of compassionate care and services such as memory support and rehabilitation when needed.

Residents throughout our continuum of care have access to our spacious living room, dedicated wellness and exercise room, and several multiple-purpose spaces for concerts, performances, and lectures.

Our intimate, boutique-style community allows for us to get to know our residents and care for them like family. Our campus is beautiful with a nature trail for all to enjoy!

Map of Rosecrest Retirement Community