The Springs at Simpsonville

The Springs at Simpsonville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Springs at Simpsonville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Springs at Simpsonville

November 11, 2014

My mother moved to the Springs last June or July. I heard a lot about this place. She shared a room with someone else, but it was always clean. They make their beds every day, and it was always kept very nice and so was the bathroom. The food is good, and they seem to enjoy it. They always have my mother up, and she’s always dressed very nice and clean. She always looked good every time I went there. All the care workers are very nice and are very respectful of the patients that are in there. They have an activities director, and she does have some outings and she’ll take them out if they want to go out to do different things.

September 27, 2014

The Springs at Simpsonville is just warm and welcoming, and everybody from the staff is very cordial, very helpful, and caring. The rooms are really nice and they let you decorate it however you want to, so we brought some things from home to make it look like mother's own home. It is a really neat and clean room, which is just bright and has a beautiful window with flowers outside to look at. It is just a very nice facility. Just the other night, they had a little prom where they gave all of the residents a corsage. They do their nails and they do flower arranging, they take them on trips just to take them out to places where they want to go, and they have a lot of things for the residents to do. One thing I like best is that the staff has ownership of the place. It is the place where they work and they enjoy it, so there is not a big turnover in the staff because they like where they work, they are happy, and so if they are happy then I am sure they are going to see after their residents. All of the staff members know all of the residents and were very involved with them.

August 25, 2013

By Gary H

If I could afford it, I would send my mother to the Springs at Simpsonville. The place is very nice; it's very up-to-date, very modern, and elaborate. I think it's fairly new and well-kept. At that time, we had to make an immediate decision and the price just wouldn't fit our budget to be able to take her ther. It's not that they couldn't take care of her, but we just couldn't afford their rent yet. The people there are very nice. It's really nice, but like I said, it's just above what we could afford to pay for during this time.

June 26, 2013

By Grace8

I would highly recommend The Springs at Simpsonville. It was a home to my mom, but I had to take her out because financially, we could no longer afford it. We were all devasted that we have to take her out.

November 05, 2012

By Angela 1

The Springs is a very clean facility. It's brick solid foundation. It's wheelchair-handicapped accessible facility. They have a memory care and assisted living. The rooms are nice with large bathrooms. The residents are taken out for walks, to outings, to the mall or somewhere. They also have a nice area where they allow the residents to go take a walk, and they have a nice library, too. A day care center would be great for those who can't come in and do activities and enjoy those things for those who are homebound. The staff is very nice and friendly, very knowledgeable medical staff.

July 10, 2012

By alex1

The facility was very clean, well kept, and up to date. The staff was very courteous. I was unable to find the patient's room and one of the staff members escorted me there. They walked me from one end of the building to the other (and the facility is fairly large). My boyfriend's grandfather was very happy there. He had his "favorites" who he would regularly joke around with. He also enjoyed spending time with the other residents. Residents and providers alike were very kind to him. He loved most of the meals, and tolerated others. It was very difficult for us to get him to take his medication, but one of the residents actually got him to do it without a fuss. I would be glad to stay there if the need arose. I actually became friends with one of the nurses there. We would discuss literature when I would visit him, and we still trade books even though I no longer go there (my boyfriend's grandfather passed away last year). If people treated each other with the kindness shown at this facility the world would be a much better place to live in.

Independent Living Reviews for The Springs at Simpsonville

Memory Care Reviews for The Springs at Simpsonville

Questions about The Springs at Simpsonville

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Springs at Simpsonville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age in our residents is around 85 years old. However, we have residents as young as 61 years old and as old as 103 years old. The resident's favorite thing to do at The Springs is going on the daily bus ride.

What programs or activities does The Springs at Simpsonville offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The Springs offers daily morning exercises, walking club, daily bus rides, 7 day a week activities calendar.

What places are near The Springs at Simpsonville or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

The Springs is in walking distance to down town Simpsonville that is full of antique shops, retail, ice cream station, restaurants, and most importantly the Simpsonville Senior Center.

What transportation services does The Springs at Simpsonville offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation to and from doctors appointments as well as transportation to the Simpsonville Senior Center.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Springs at Simpsonville exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The Springs always has a wonderful menu to choose from but if there is anything on the menu that the residents do not like, we offer an alternative "always available" menu that would better suit their preference.

Costs for The Springs at Simpsonville

Photos of The Springs at Simpsonville

Services and Amenities of The Springs at Simpsonville

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Snack Parlor

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Pond, Common Areas, Telephone Hookups, Gazebo, Fireside, Ice Cream Station, Library

• Technology Extra: Emergency Call System, Cara Syst Technology, In2 L Program, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Access To Personalized Tablets/Companion Tablets

• Activities Extra: History Tours, Educational Programming, Drama

• Staff Patient Ratio: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Coordination Of Physician Visits And Resident Advocacy, 'personal Assessment, Risk Profile, And Care Plan', Dietary Management And Nutrition/Hydration Program, Management System, Bridge Program, In House Physician Services, Assistance In Arranging For Home Health Care, Private Duty Care, Or Hospice Care For Residents

Types of care

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Tax Deductibility Benefits, Veteran's Benefits

• State Licenses: CRC-1198

About The Springs at Simpsonville

Inspired senior living in the heart of downtown Simpsonville

Just off Main Street and a block from the shops of her historic city center, The Springs at Simpsonville is both a senior living community and a strand woven into the town’s cultural fabric.

We’re more than just the seniors and care professionals who call the Springs home. We’re a thriving part of life and aging in the greater Greenville area; a cultural best-in-class, and an innovator in the technology and cutting-edge programs for care across the spectrum of needs and capabilities.

Assisted Living and Independent Living in Simpsonville, South Carolina

The Springs offers the best of both worlds for seniors who may need some assistance with their daily routines: the safety and security of community living and the ability to age gracefully in a home-like environment. Tenured staff are available 24 hours a day to provide old-fashioned care that’s supported by the latest in technology.

Life at The Springs encourages you to live an independent, active, and maintenance-free lifestyle. We know that home upkeep and daily chores can prevent you from spending time with the people you love and doing the things you enjoy.

Because we are located in the heart of Simpsonville, South Carolina, you are within walking distance of area attractions and events. You can stay involved with local organizations, head downtown for antique shopping and a trip to the Ice Cream Station, walk the trails at The Springs and Heritage Park, or attend church. Your days are spent doing the things you love!

Our philosophy of care encourages a healthy lifestyle for each resident through care plans developed specifically for each individual with regular care coordination by our nurse to meet both expected and unexpected needs as they arise. Our goal is to nourish residents’ physical, spiritual, and emotional needs with engagement opportunities both at The Springs and as part of the larger Simpsonville community.

Memory Care in Simpsonville, South Carolina

The Springs boasts a strong local connection to the heart of downtown Simpsonville. Even more important to us, though, is the connection we have with our residents. When we say The Springs is in the heart of it all, we also put our hearts into it all to provide a unique, loving community environment. Nowhere is that heartfelt connection more prominent than in our Friends for LifeTM memory care programming. Our goal is to have each day filled with meaningful engagement in an environment with a reliable and stimulating daily rhythm.

Services and Amenities

• Gracious Common Areas and Gardens
  • Strong Partnerships with Residents and Families
  • Close Proximity to Hillcrest Hospital
  • Serene and Peaceful Pond and Walking Path

Thank you for your interest at The Springs at Simpsonville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Springs at Simpsonville