3 Independent Living Communities in Buncombe County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Buncombe County is $3,500 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Henderson County with an average starting cost of $2,024.
To help you with your search, browse the 9 reviews below for independent living communities in Buncombe County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Buncombe County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Henderson County with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Buncombe County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Asheville
Other Options in Buncombe County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Buncombe County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Buncombe County, NC
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Washington County, Tennessee
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Buncombe County
Review of The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain
The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain is clean. It seems to be a good candidate. However, the biggest problem is that they're right in the middle of a bunch of traffic in that area. The gentleman who ... Read more
Review of Bella Vista
Bella Vista was OK, but I wasn’t impressed. They need to improve on the food, transportation, and things to do. The dining area and the rooms were fine. Read more
Review of Bella Vista
A long time friend of mine whose ability to function depends on taking medication , has been ignored, in and out of the hospital, and family left in the dark. His reason for residing was to be in ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...