Carolina Village

Carolina Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Carolina Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Village

August 01, 2013

We visited Carolina Village and looked at the rooms. The rooms were spacious, more spacious than what you pay for. Everything in this facility was nice though. Their staff was nice. They also have everything in there in terms of activities. However, we can't afford this facility. Everything was expensive. My husband did not like it too.

January 20, 2012

By dh3jw

The staff at Carolina Village was very nice to my grandfather, who lived his final years in the facility. When he first moved in he was able to live mostly independently in the apartment area. As the years went by he moved into more dependent living sections of the facility. It was very helpful for the family that Carolina Village offered the option of moving into more intensive care. The amenities, including a small library, gym, and chapel (among other things) were all very well kept up and frequented by most residents regularly. I even used the gym a few times; it was very well equipped. The dining hall was nicely kept up and the staff provided decent food (the residents, being much older, enjoyed the types of meals more than I did). The staff in general was very caring. The only truely negative experience I can recall from my grandfather's stay there was that someone in the cleaning crew stole a ring from his room.

November 21, 2011

By WALKER726

I WAS IN THIS FACILITY 2 YEARS AGO AND I WAS TREATED ROYALY. I WENT FROM A 10 DAY STAY AT THE HOSPITAL. BECAUSE OF THE TREATMENT I RECIEVED I WAS ABEL TO GO HOME EARLY.

Independent Living Reviews for Carolina Village

November 08, 2017

By Apple

The independent living part of Carolina Village doesn't give you that warm, fuzzy kind of feeling. They give good care and the people are nice, but it feels like an institution. The colors on the walls are just very drab and not warm. The young girl who gave us the tour was extremely nice and knowledgeable, but I feel that someone older would have more understanding about people such as myself who want to move their family member.

November 25, 2016

By Carol457587

I visited Carolina Village. Food was great. They were extremely friendly and personable and not in a fake kind of way. They were genuine. It's comfortable. The apartments are quite spacious and have really good light, and they're well-designed. They have good views, good light, and good closet. They are comfortable. It didn't make you feel like you're living in a box. I think it is specifically attractive and emotionally comfortable. People are helpful. It is not an institution; it is down to earth.

November 02, 2016

By H.I.S.

Carolina Village is much more expensive, but they only offer 1 meal a day. What they do is they serve until 6:00 PM and you can have your one meal a day anytime during that period, so you can have a big lunch or a big supper, but it's the same meal; you only eat there once. The meal was excellent. They offer sit and fit exercising for those who don't have good balance, card games, and people themselves have started Bible studies. They have a beautiful baby grand piano at the lobby, and they have music time at Christmas. It is set in a wooded setting, and they have private little cottage-type places, private 2- and 3-bedroom homes, and yet it feels like a cozy community. They also have 3-story apartments in the same setting, but it's back a little and it's well-maintained.

November 24, 2015

By Eileen B.

Carolina Village was absolutely fabulous, and the visit was very delightful. The grounds are beautiful. The dining room and service were very satisfactory. The people were so friendly.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Carolina Village

August 01, 2013

See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Carolina Village

• Dining Extra: Fine Dining, Providing Meals That Are Both Appetizing And Nutritional Every Day In Our Multiple Dining Venues Across Our Community

• Features Extra: State Of The Art Theater Room For Movies, Wanderguard Technology, A Bracelet That Ensures Doors Lock Once A Resident Gets Close.

• Activities Extra: Daily Activities, Bingo Weekly, Hot Chocolate Social, Daily Exercises, Personal Meditation, Nature Walks, Or One Of Our Many Non Denominational Services, Achieving Personal And Occupational Interests Through Crafting, Learning New Skills, Volunteering, Or Learning Something New With Us

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Range Of Services Extra: Nursing, Personal, Therapy, And Pharmaceutical Care Available Based On Individual Needs, In Room Massages, Pet Therapy, Weekend Church Services

Types of care

• Exercise

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: HAL-045-067

About Carolina Village

Carolina Village is a senior living provider in Hendersonville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Carolina Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carolina Village