Carolina Village

Reviews of Carolina Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Village

January 20, 2012

By dh3jw

The staff at Carolina Village was very nice to my grandfather, who lived his final years in the facility. When he first moved in he was able to live mostly independently in the apartment area. As the years went by he moved into more dependent living sections of the facility. It was very helpful for the family that Carolina Village offered the option of moving into more intensive care. The amenities, including a small library, gym, and chapel (among other things) were all very well kept up and frequented by most residents regularly. I even used the gym a few times; it was very well equipped. The dining hall was nicely kept up and the staff provided decent food (the residents, being much older, enjoyed the types of meals more than I did). The staff in general was very caring. The only truely negative experience I can recall from my grandfather's stay there was that someone in the cleaning crew stole a ring from his room.

November 21, 2011

By WALKER726

I WAS IN THIS FACILITY 2 YEARS AGO AND I WAS TREATED ROYALY. I WENT FROM A 10 DAY STAY AT THE HOSPITAL. BECAUSE OF THE TREATMENT I RECIEVED I WAS ABEL TO GO HOME EARLY.

Independent Living Reviews for Carolina Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Carolina Village

Services and Amenities of Carolina Village

• Dining Extra: Fine Dining, Providing Meals That Are Both Appetizing And Nutritional Every Day In Our Multiple Dining Venues Across Our Community

• Features Extra: State Of The Art Theater Room For Movies, Wanderguard Technology, A Bracelet That Ensures Doors Lock Once A Resident Gets Close.

• Activities Extra: Daily Activities, Bingo Weekly, Hot Chocolate Social, Daily Exercises, Personal Meditation, Nature Walks, Or One Of Our Many Non Denominational Services, Achieving Personal And Occupational Interests Through Crafting, Learning New Skills, Volunteering, Or Learning Something New With Us

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Range Of Services Extra: Nursing, Personal, Therapy, And Pharmaceutical Care Available Based On Individual Needs, In Room Massages, Pet Therapy, Weekend Church Services

Types of care

• Exercise

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: HAL-045-067

About Carolina Village

Carolina Village is a senior living provider in Hendersonville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Carolina Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carolina Village