Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

Reviews of Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

July 28, 2015

By Furman

My wife stayed at Spring Arbor, and it was really nice. The manager was a good guy, and he really cared about the people. She stayed in a private room. They had really good food. They had activities twice a day, and they had groups coming in. The place was pretty good; we would probably be going back there.

January 09, 2015

I chose Spring Arbor of Hendersonville for my husband as it is 10 minutes from my house. I like the level of care and the things they've offered. It was also not as expensive as some of the others. The staff is very caring. I tried their food once, and they are good. The facility is excellent.

January 31, 2014

There are two primary reasons why I choose Spring Arbor for my wife. One is its proximity to our home. It is much closer by about four miles. So, going to see her is going to be four miles each way. The second is it is a State licensed facility in North Carolina, which means it has two mandatory State inspections a year as opposed to non-licensed facility, which is only inspected when a complaint is filed. I also like that it has only 44 total units and are on a single floor and I feel that with her Alzheimer's, she will simply do better with in a smaller, closer knit environment with less activities and less confusion from multiple floors. Also, the cost is just the same with the larger facility. The staff is very knowledgeable. The director 's specialty is Alzheimer's and dementia. So, that's very comforting to me. The head nurse or I think they call her the manager for residence services is very capable and knowledgeable and she is able to do an analysis on my wife that even though she has a fairly severe or advance Alzheimer's, she feels that my wife will work out well there at Spring Arbor. In fact, after her first couple of trying weeks, she is settling in now. She's very comfortable and they are treating her with loving care. I am there almost on a daily basis and I cannot say enough complement for the staff. They take all their clients to doctor's appointments, if they are ask or if there is a need to. Other facilities smell like a nursing home. But I never have that feeling in Spring Arbor. The place is immaculate when it comes to cleanliness. My wife is in a one-bedroom apartment and they do housekeeping and make her bed every day. They do all her laundry for her as needed and my wife actually gained a little weight in the last few weeks. She eats everything that they put in front of her and she is absolutely doing that when I do the cooking. There is no question about the meals. They do bed checks every two hours and that includes night. The doors are not lock. Although you can lock it from inside, they have a pin that they push to get into the room and they come in every two hours a night to check if she's sleeping and everything is okay. I am very comforted by that knowledge that she is being look after.

Costs for Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

Photos of Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

Services and Amenities of Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: HALl-045-126

About Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park

At Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park, we’re redefining senior living.

Our innovative approach connects individuals with people, places, and activities that bring purpose and meaning to life. Residents enjoy high-quality care in a top-notch living environment.

Hop on the bus for a fun shopping trip, get in a workout at our onsite fitness center, or join friends for dinner. We pack our activities calendar with engaging classes, social events, and other popular pursuits.

Our caring and professional team provides convenient services designed to free up your time. Say goodbye to yard work and laundry, and explore new interests at your leisure. Our team is on hand around the clock, ready to tackle any maintenance issues that may arise.

Experience more than you ever thought possible—every day—at Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park.

You’ll love living at Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park.
Our professionally trained staff is available around the clock to help make daily life as easy and stress-free as possible. We carefully designed our Hendersonville, NC, community to accommodate individuals with varying levels of ability, needs, and personal preferences.

At Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park, our amenity-rich community makes it easy for you to be as active as you like. You’ll appreciate upscale features such as our elegant landscaping, brightly lit rooms with oversized windows, and easy-to-access outdoor walking trails.

We have everything in place for you at Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park, so that you can continue living your best life now.

Freedom. Choice. Quality. Everything you’ve been looking for in senior living is right here—among our breathtaking campus in Laurel Park, North Carolina.

Map of Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park