3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, SC
To help you with your search, browse the 26 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Greenville County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Greenville County 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Greenville County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in Greenville
Other Options in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Greenville County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Polk County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lexington County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Greenville County
Review of The Cascades Verdae
The Cascades Verdae was really nice. We loved the lady who taught us all about it. She sent us to the dining room and we had a lovely lunch, but we were dying to talk to some couples who lived ther... Read more
Review of Rolling Green Village
Rolling Green Village was developing more apartments and cottages. The apartments were connected to the dining and social halls and that's what I'm interested in. I could also bring my pet, so I wo... Read more
Review of The Cascades Verdae
My husband and I had a wonderful tour with Jenny J. She answered all of our questions and was delightful in her approach to introducing this delightful property. It is now on the top of our list ... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
## What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a [CCRC](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/continuin...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
_"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life."_ -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/califor...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...