The Gables on Pelham Greenville, SC

Reviews of The Gables on Pelham

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gables on Pelham

July 17, 2017

By Carolyn

It was nice. They have events, and they go places and do things. They have a nice dining area. The main person that took me and my son around on the tour was very nice and very accommodating. They have trips and social gatherings. The place is clean and nice, and each person has their own little space that’s theirs to decorate.

August 29, 2016

By Penny602877

It is very nice and friendly. The staff members are great, and they work well with my mom. There are lots of activities, and my mom participates in all of them, which is great. My mom has a very nice one-bedroom/living area kind of efficiency unit. I saw a bigger room one time there, and it was very nice and ample, too. The food is very good.

July 12, 2015

It was very nice and clean, and it seems like the people were well cared for. We just looked at the facilities and looked around. My overall experience was good. The staff was very nice and personable.

July 04, 2015

They had skilled nursing because hospice had told us my mother needed more care than assisted living, but they also wouldn't accept her because they said she needed 24 hours a day care, and they could not provide that. The rooms were very nice and clean, and the people were friendly.

March 31, 2015

It has nice facilities. It has a patio area that was very nice. It also has nice recreational and dining room areas. It has a library as well. They have a fair amount of opportunities as well for the resident. They show movies and they have people coming in the facility.

January 27, 2014

By caring78033450

It was larger and a little bit more institutional but it was very nice. They did have a two-bedroom which was what I was looking for. The room sizes configuration were sort of strange but they were neat and well kept. They had three floors of apartment so I looked at several of them. I liked the dining room, it was large and very sunny. It was continuous with the living room and the library, so it gave a feeling of real, open spaciousness. The food smelled wonderful but I didn’t taste it. I heard a lot of good comments from the residents.

April 29, 2013

By Frank7

I was very impressed. They're outstanding. They have a big living room, they have entertainment every day, and they have games. The food is outstanding. They're doing a great job. But I don't want to go to any facility yet until I absolutely have to.

Memory Care Reviews for The Gables on Pelham

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: CRC-2157

About The Gables on Pelham

Foster Senior Living offers a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence. Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call today to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.

Leadership team has over 20 years of experience in Long Term Care.

Map of The Gables on Pelham