Clemson Downs

Independent Living Reviews for Clemson Downs

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Clemson Downs

December 05, 2016

By Sam782252

The memory care at Clemson Downs has 2 floors, and everything is nice and clean. It has a cafeteria/meeting room with a television on both floors because the patients can only be on one floor. The rooms are nice, and you move in your own furniture. Everything is pretty good, and the staff is good. They have crafts, artwork, religious services, and movie nights.

January 15, 2015

We choose Clemson Downs for my mother. She is familiar with the area. She has a nice, small apartment. My mother picked it, and I find it suitable and appropriate. They have meals. I walk in the cafeteria and see the food, but I have not eaten there. She is not in yet, but she will be. They are revamping the apartment before she moves in. It is their standard procedure to put in new flooring, new paint and make a specific adjustment for her to fit her needs. The personnel stand out to me. They are very accommodating and very personable, and they go above and beyond. I think I will recommend them, but I like to wait until my mom moves in to see how everything works out.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Clemson Downs

Clemson Downs is a senior living provider in Clemson, South Carolina that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Clemson Downs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clemson Downs