The Residences at Park Place

Reviews of The Residences at Park Place

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residences at Park Place

December 16, 2016

By Trey166011

The Residences at Park Place was one of my top two places. The staff was very helpful. The activities that they had for the seniors were very impressive. It is a larger facility that seemed to have more staff. I was also very impressed with the staff because most of them had been there between five and eight years, so there didn’t seem to be a lot of turnover, which tells me a lot not only about the staff but about the place itself. I felt very comfortable. I did not eat there, but we will when my mother comes to visit around Christmas. The value was very good for the price.

April 24, 2015

The Residences at Park Place would be my second choice. I liked the activities that they had. There was a lot of light, and I liked the layout of the rooms. I didn't like the layout quite as much as I did the other place, but the price was comparable.

April 09, 2013

By Vicki9

The staff at The Residences at Park Place is excellent. We've had no problems whatsoever with the staff. They've been very friendly and very helpful. I haven't tried their food. But my mother-in-law says it's good, although she said it wasn't as good as when she went there which was only a month ago. So she's certainly enjoying it. They have different sizes of room depending on what you need. They're constantly going on shopping excursions and they have other activities like card games, bingo, as well as arts and crafts.

Costs for The Residences at Park Place

Photos of The Residences at Park Place

Services and Amenities of The Residences at Park Place

• State Licenses: CRC-1493

About The Residences at Park Place

Our community is specifically designed to care for you or your loved one with dignity and grace. Experience the feeling of living in a home surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, stately architecture, warm and inviting interiors, an extensive library and unique dining areas. We offer spacious rooms with built-in closets & private baths. Also, the community features a sunroom, chapel, a large living room with fireplace, beauty & barber shops, a shuttle bus for nearby medical services and shopping. The hospital is just one minute away. In addition, we have physical therapy onsite, weekly housekeeping and laundry service plus cable TV & Internet are included.

Voted "Best of the Best" 2013-2014-2015.Our community is located next to medical and shopping facilities, and is only a minute from the hospital. Just a short drive from our community is Greenville, Asheville, and Atlanta offering access to city life amenities.

Map of The Residences at Park Place