Rolling Green Village

Reviews of Rolling Green Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Rolling Green Village

March 20, 2013

By Caring 8126

It's very nice at Rolling Green Village. They have a wonderful staff. They call us when my mother in-law falls and they really take care of her. The food is like going to a country club. I would recommend them to someone looking.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rolling Green Village

December 30, 2015

By Diane118683050

My mother was at Rolling Green Village, but they did not have any rooms available in assisted living. They were excellent though. My mother was at the independent living. The concierge was wonderful. The food was very good. The staff was awesome. The Rolling Green Village will be having a memorial service for the residents that have passed there and including my mother even though she wasn’t living there at the time she passed away. They’re very nice.

September 30, 2015

My in-laws are at Rolling Green Village. The staff has been satisfactory to this point. Some of the staff is better than others, but it is fine. The rooms are adequate. They're not fancy, but they're fine for what they're being used for. They would take them out to lunch, and they do things. They play games with them like bingo, and they also have people come in and play music for them.

September 29, 2015

Rolling Green Village had lots of activities. They had independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. They provided transportation to the doctor. It was probably the most cost-effective for us. The atmosphere was very positive. The people seemed to be enjoying the place. They had a swimming pool and a gymnasium. They also had restaurant-style food.

April 11, 2014

By Anita12

The impression that we had with Rolling Green was excellent. The marketing person was very informed and professional. The facility is clean and beautiful. We had lunch there, which was very pleasant. People came over to us when we were in the dining room. The staff was very caring. Everyone I met seemed extremely friendly. There was a group that was doing some exercises there. They have a swimming pool, a physical therapy room, a library, and a full activity calendar. It's a very fine facility. The rooms were beautiful. It's very pleasant. As a matter of fact, we're going to go and try there for a few days before we buy, just to get a feel of the place and see how we might fit in.

July 28, 2013

By cartom

It's only been two days since my husband was brought here to the Rolling Green Rehab Center from the hospital, and already he has made great progress. Not only that, but being a fantastic cook himself and very particular about his food, he is enjoying the food that is served daily. He loved the lobster ravioli he had for dinner the other day, plus he is eating a nutritious meal each time, something he hasn't done for quite some time, and which I feel is contributing to his rapid recovery. Also, I want to mention that Kim, one of the staff personals, always checks to make sure the food is up to par. It's unusual to find find someone who truly seems to take their job seriously, and who really cares. It's only been two days, and I will give another review after a few more days to see if it continues to impress me. If it does, I honestly feel that when the time comes, my husband and I may consider making Rolling Green our residence.

June 25, 2013

By caring0685

Rolling Green is very all-encompassing. They take care of any kind of problem the residents have. They have different levels of care and are all staffed with very qualified people. As of today, the facility is very appealing. It's ideal. The apartments are several different styles; they can be a studio apartment or one, two, three bedrooms, so there are many choices in what people want to suit their needs. It's very warm, the people are friendly and welcoming to new people, and they have lots of activities you could participate in, as much as you want to. They take trips, go to events, they have people who would take them for shopping, or help them go to the doctors if they need to. It just takes care of anything you need.

May 09, 2013

By h2ocolorma

I am a resident of Rolling Green Village (RGV) and also well experienced in senior facilities through life. experien- ces. I have been here 9 years and have found it to be an excellent place to live. The previous reviewer found those inside amenities not used because residents are out and busy doing things. RGV recently added an indoor exercise pool to go along with its Wellness Program (what a bonus). The staff is warm, caring and knows most residents by name. jThe food is excellent - the previous reviewer should have stayed for lunch. RGV's proximity to Greenville makes it ideal for those interested in symphony music, art museums, festivals, etc. It is a mere three hours from Charleston and just a couple to Atlanta or Charlotte. Plus---the airport is minutes from RGV. You may not live here but you should at least come see it.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 5440

I've visited Rolling Green and it seemed to be very nice. They have a beautiful library, things like a pool table and all that, but not a soul were using any of it and it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day, but there wasn't anyone on the grounds, and that bothered me. They invited me back for lunch but I refused.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (12) See fewer reviews

About Rolling Green Village

Refund Plan: Portion of resale# returned to estate. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Rolling Green Village