The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
Memory Care Reviews for The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
June 25, 2021
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
Services and Amenities of The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000; Pet Fee; Second Person Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3995/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4450/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Medication Management
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Wii Sports
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Resident Capacity: 118
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
- Credit Card
- State Licenses: CRC-2041
About The Blake at Hollingsworth Park
Located within the beautiful Verdae area of Greenville, South Carolina, The Blake at Hollingsworth Park combines the quaint neighborhood of yesteryear with a thriving business district, all happening near downtown Greenville. The Blake is a community for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
When is the right time for assisted living? When you find the right place. From the atmosphere to the care, every experience here is customized for each resident’s needs.
- Personalized floor plans with security/monitoring technology
- Customized wellness programs
- Full hospitality services from concierge to laundry
For residents who experience memory loss from Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, The Blake offers Memory Care suites that are safe, secure and designed for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Memory-care-designed floor plans
- Monitoring system configured to match each resident’s behavioral pattern, creating a continuous protective, non-invasive security for the resident
- Customized wellness programs
- Extensive amenities customized for memory care residents
- A village-like atmosphere with a rich assortment of shopping, entertainment, and healthcare available.
- The neighborhood weaves retail, restaurants, boutiques, and offices within a neighborhood setting.
- Abundant outdoor recreational options.
- Located near two different large healthcare systems, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and the Greenville Health System.
- Easily accessible along the Interstate 85 corridor. Greenville is halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte.
- Our Assisted Living and Memory Care suites offer dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs.
- A variety of suites offers flexible floor plans to meet your needs.
- 24-hour nursing care, seven days a week - we don't rest, so that you can rest.
- Our Active Living program offers social, emotional and physical engagement.
- Our delicious chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style daily. We also offer healthy snacks available throughout the day.
- The Blake's concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs.
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available.
- Residents enjoy spending time in our salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms.
What Makes Us Special
Unmatched Care! Retirement living means we remove the worries from your way so you can enjoy doing what you love most. Whether you are looking to maintain as much independence as possible or are in need of some assistance to celebrate each day, The Blake provides customized care to meet the needs of each resident.Get Costs