College Walk Retirement Community

Reviews of College Walk Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for College Walk Retirement Community

April 14, 2017

By Disappointed times 2

My father was dying of terminal cancer. He was receiving hospice services at College Walk Retirement Community. Once the facility decided he was no longer appropriate for their level of care, he was immediately discharged without even a day's notice and no comprehensive discharge plan. A horrible experience for an old, sick, dying man and his family. I wish we had chosen a different facility for Dad. He will be buried in Arlington National Cemetery where he will finally be treated with the respect he deserves

December 04, 2016

By HeidiSL

College Walk Assisted Living was a fine choice for my father until he required more care than the organization felt it could provide. (In my opinion, the level of care is much more oriented to residents who don't need very much assistance due to lower staffing levels.) In any event, the facility discharged my father and gave the family only 2 hours notice. This is not a typo. 2 hours.

December 22, 2015

By Eileen B.

College Walk is right near Brevard College, which specializes in music, and there are programs happening all year long. I love opera and with the summer camp hosting guest artists, I would be living in heaven if I went there. They showed me a one-bedroom apartment that was available. It had a sliding glass door to a patio, and there was some storage there, too. There was so much to do. The distance is the only hesitation I have.

Services and Amenities of College Walk Retirement Community

About College Walk Retirement Community

College Walk Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Brevard, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact College Walk Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of College Walk Retirement Community