Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

41 Cobblers Way, Asheville, NC 28804
Harmony at Reynolds Mountain (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 27 days

Treat Yourself to sweet savings! Move into a Harmony community today to secure your $1000 monthly rent savings for the rest of 2022!

Reviews of Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

April 18, 2021

By Laurie

Harmony at Reynolds Mountain was fabulous. The only reason that we didn't choose that is because it's a for-profit and I wanted my mom to go to a non-profit. They had physical therapy and activities. They have a library, a game room, and a dining room. They're not large enough to have in-house medical staff, but the staff is very sweet.

September 15, 2020

By Garry

My parents lived in Harmony at Reynolds Mountain before they passed away. Overall, it was pretty good, but they were there such a short amount of a time, so we didn't really have a whole lot of time to get to know it that well. We had a good experience there with the staff and all. They didn't use the dining rooms. They ate in their rooms because of COVID. They were still having activities in small groups of like ten people. They had movie days with popcorn if they wanted it. The facility was very nice.

November 13, 2019

By Karen

Harmony at Reynolds Mountain had a very homey feeling. I really liked the way that they did their cafeteria. They had menus, and the tables were set up like a restaurant. The dining was very gracious, very classy, and very well done. The staff was very friendly. The apartment was very nice. Everything was just topnotch. They have a workout room, they offer group times where they exercise together, they have crafts, and they have a movie theater in the building. They can sign up for weekly trips out into the community. There's a lot to do. It also is a very beautiful setting; it is very nice. Everyone was very friendly. The staff member took a lot of time with me, too.

September 03, 2019

By Bonnie

The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain was really nice. It was above our price range, but everyone was very welcoming. We had a nice tour, we ate lunch there, and everyone was great. The people seemed very happy and active. The place was very new, so it's super duper clean, and it's very upscale. They have a lot of variety to choose from when it comes to the rooms. Even people who need assisted living could choose to live in independent living and hire their own nurses. As long as you have the money, they're more than happy to work with you whatever you want. So they're very flexible in that way. My grandmother loves the dining area. It was very nice, we were waited on, and it felt like we were in a hotel.

July 08, 2019

By Renee

The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain is very nice, clean, and brand new. The help is good and everybody seems to be very efficient. They check on my mother-in-law whenever sher rings the buzzer and they’re in and out even when she's not. They do a good job. She seems to like the food; I haven't heard her complain about it. They have bingo, arts and crafts, cards, a movie theater, sewing, and a gym for physical therapy.

February 23, 2019

By Acorn tree

EVERY staff person with direct patient contact at the Crossings has been very attentive to my mom & dad. They love them like family and they have taken very good care of them. After living there almost 2 years, mom had to go to inpatient skilled care rehab in a highly rated facility, and asked regularly, "when am I going home? ". Their apartment is a perfect size for them. Some of the activities they participated in were movies in the theatre, wine & cheese night, sitting outside on nice days to read, jigsaw puzzles (game room), crafts, special events and meals around holidays, and the library. Food has been excellent!

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

September 12, 2018

By Donna

The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain was OK, but they didn't have any outside activities or swimming pool or anything like that. The apartments were pretty small. The staff was nice and informative. They had a library, activity rooms and planned activities. They just fell short of what we're looking for.

Thank you so much for your visit! We hope you find a community that fits your needs. If you need some referrals, please don't hesitate to call us!

May 14, 2018

By Rita

The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain is clean. It seems to be a good candidate. However, the biggest problem is that they're right in the middle of a bunch of traffic in that area. The gentleman who took me on the tour was very knowledgeable. The apartments looked good. They have all kinds of exercise, fun games, and trips; they seemed to be in good shape that way. I talked to a couple of the residents and asked them how their lunch went, and they're seemed pleased. I didn't talk to anybody that wasn't happy to be there.

Thank you so much for coming in! We would love to have you come for dinner or lunch. We have several events as well that are fun and exciting! These are always open to our future residents! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Costs for Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Photos of Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Services and Amenities of Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Chef Inspired Dining With Meal Plan Options

• State Licenses: Pending

About Harmony at Reynolds Mountain

Harmony at Reynolds Mountain is a new 169 unit senior living community with 90 Independent Living, 55 Assisted Living and 24 Secured Assisted Living units located at Reynolds Mountain Village, an area highlighted by new residential and retail growth. The site, located in north Asheville, overlooks I-26 and the adjacent mountains. Recently voted the number one place to retire in America by MarketWatch, Asheville is surrounded by a rich mix of upscale, pedestrian-friendly cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops, offices, and residential offerings. This is one of the many reasons why Harmony at Reynolds Mountain offers the ideal location to enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle with an abundance of desirable activities that are close to home.

The site is near many area attractions, such as the Neighborhood YMCA of Woodfin, the Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast Inn and The Lofts of Reynolds Village luxury apartments. The site is also within a 10 minute drive of the Omni Resorts: Grove Park Inn, a famous golf and spa resort in north Asheville. Harmony at Reynolds Mountain is located within seven miles of Mission Hospital, which is one of the largest hospitals in the state. Harmony at Reynolds Mountain's close proximity to the hospital, which also offers full service emergency care, will provide safety and comfort to residents.

Map of Harmony at Reynolds Mountain