The Willows of Easley

The Willows of Easley (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Willows of Easley

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

September 23, 2017

By animal lover against false advertisment

The facility advertises itself as pet friendly. It is not. I was care giver to my friends dog for a year and half while she was very ill. She chose this facility because it promised to put her on "a list" for pet friendly apartment. Whenever I took her dogs to visit her we were always met with rudeness from other residents telling us that the dogs couldn't be there. We did get permission from the owner to let the dogs visit in her apartment but when they did, (once a week only) we were met with complaints if they barked or if seen being told they could not be there. The icing on the cake came when the resident found out there were 2 pet friendly apartments available but she was not told, in fact she was told there was no waiting list and she would not be given a pet friendly apartment under any circumstances. She has now moved to Quinlan and has her dog, one of them passed away from lung cancer in my care. She has no family, no children and the willows denied her her dog. Do not go there expecting to have your pet.

August 13, 2014

By Caring91967450

My aunt was at The Willows of Easley for several years. The facility was very nice. The staff, so far, was nice and respectful. I think they had good programs for activities. The rooms were nice. The dining area was nice.

January 31, 2014

By JimmyJoe

My mom is a current resident of The Willows of Easley. We chose this facility because of its reputation and also because the floor staff interacted with the residents. She has a room that is roughly 14 by 14 feet. She has two closets and her bathroom is very spacious. The staff is very caring. My mom is a retired nurse for five years and had been a head nurse herself, but she has commented that the staff there is exceptional. On the scale of 1 to 10, food is 8. My mom has Parkinson's and so she has difficulty swallowing. However, they're very caring and attentive as far as her diet. The dietitian there makes sure that her food has to be pureed. The kitchen staff is very good and the chef is exceptional. For activities, they have outings at least two times a month. It may be an hour away to different places and around the area. They have activities there. They have exercise, bingo, movies, etc. People there are interested in gospel music, so they do a fair amount of that as well. They also have church activities. They have people coming in and volunteering. What I like best about this facility is that it is privately run. The owner and his dad built it for his grandmother. His grandmother is still there, so it's a very personal thing. I would highly recommend this place.

June 25, 2013

By Phyllis11

The Willows of Easley was beautiful and clean. The staff were accommodating and courteous. I had no problems during my visit.

June 25, 2012

By greatgrand4tw

I have been very impressed with my time spent at The Willows in Easley, South Carolina. The staff is always makes me feel welcomed whenever I visit my grandparents. One thing that sold my family on the Willows is layout of the rooms in the facility. My grandparents "apartment" has a nice sized living area and small kitchen as well as a master bedroom with a large bath. The area is the perfect size to fit important pieces of furniture that they have collected over the years to make them feel at home. Another nice element is the nurses "pull string" that is located in the bedroom and bathroom. Due to my grandparents age it is very comforting to know that they can easily get in touch with a nurse if there is ever an emergency. Lastly, the Willows offer a meal plan for each person living in the facility so each day we know that my grandparents are getting a well balanced lunch and dinner. The Willows has been the perfect home away from home for my grandparents, I am so glad we found the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

Costs for The Willows of Easley

Photos of The Willows of Easley

Services and Amenities of The Willows of Easley

• Pets: Small Pets Allowedd

• State Licenses: CRC-2015

About The Willows of Easley

All-inclusive monthly rates with NO buy-in or entry fee!

The Willows of Easley is a privately owned and operated senior living community. Our Independent Living Apartments have one and two-bedroom units. Each apartment includes all utilities, cable TV, weekly housekeeping, linen service, activities, and lunch daily in our beautiful dining room. There are no buy-in fees, hidden fees, or long-term leases.

Transportation to medical appointments are provided for Assisted Living and Independent Living residents. IL building is staffed 24 hours a day. Emergency call system is in place in both AL and IL buildings.

Map of The Willows of Easley