The Willows of Easley

Reviews of The Willows of Easley

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

June 25, 2013

By Phyllis11

The Willows of Easley was beautiful and clean. The staff were accommodating and courteous. I had no problems during my visit.

June 25, 2012

By greatgrand4tw

I have been very impressed with my time spent at The Willows in Easley, South Carolina. The staff is always makes me feel welcomed whenever I visit my grandparents. One thing that sold my family on the Willows is layout of the rooms in the facility. My grandparents "apartment" has a nice sized living area and small kitchen as well as a master bedroom with a large bath. The area is the perfect size to fit important pieces of furniture that they have collected over the years to make them feel at home. Another nice element is the nurses "pull string" that is located in the bedroom and bathroom. Due to my grandparents age it is very comforting to know that they can easily get in touch with a nurse if there is ever an emergency. Lastly, the Willows offer a meal plan for each person living in the facility so each day we know that my grandparents are getting a well balanced lunch and dinner. The Willows has been the perfect home away from home for my grandparents, I am so glad we found the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

Costs for The Willows of Easley

Photos of The Willows of Easley

Services and Amenities of The Willows of Easley

• Pets: Small Pets Allowedd

• State Licenses: CRC-2015

About The Willows of Easley

All-inclusive monthly rates with NO buy-in or entry fee!

The Willows of Easley is a privately owned and operated senior living community. Our Independent Living Apartments have one and two-bedroom units. Each apartment includes all utilities, cable TV, weekly housekeeping, linen service, activities, and lunch daily in our beautiful dining room. There are no buy-in fees, hidden fees, or long-term leases.

Transportation to medical appointments are provided for Assisted Living and Independent Living residents. IL building is staffed 24 hours a day. Emergency call system is in place in both AL and IL buildings.

Map of The Willows of Easley