The Willows of Easley

Reviews of The Willows of Easley

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

June 26, 2021

By Lisa

The Willows of Easley is excellent. The staff was wonderful and the bedrooms were either private or semi-private. If it's semi-private, you share a bathroom and there's an actually closed door between the 2 for privacy. The private room is spacious and comes with a queen-sized bed, my mom can bring her own furniture if she chooses. They have day trips, shopping, they have a beauty parlor and a barber that comes in, and you can make an appointment for that. It's excellent. The food is also excellent.

Hello Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience about The Willows of Easley. We are grateful for the compassionate and caring individuals who are dedicated to supporting an exceptional senior living experience at our community. We take pride in our people-centered approach to all aspects of our senior living community. Thank you for being a part of our family and making a difference every day!! Sincerely, The Willows of Easley Team

March 25, 2021

By Marsha Reeves

My mother, my aunt and my friend were all residents of The Willows. I have had several years of experience with this facility, about 5 years. All three have passed now. My sister and I chose this place because the staff seemed to really care about their residents and it’s convenience. The building was beautiful, like a very nice hotel. The food was good and if you had diet restrictions, they were glad to accommodate. The rooms were nice. The Activities Director kept the residents busy with bingo and other games, also scenic bus rides. There is so much more you could say about The Willow’s. If you are looking for a home away from home, you should visit this facility and see everything they have to offer.

Hello Marsha! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience about The Willows of Easley. We have the distinct honor and privilege to be of service to seniors at The Willows of Easley who call our community their home. This is our time to be a beacon of comfort, truth, and reassurance for all of our neighbors and we do not take that lightly. We are grateful to be recognized for providing exceptional senior living support and care each and every day. Thank you for your recognition of our hard work and commitment to being the best! Sincerely, The The Willows of Easley Team

March 19, 2021

By Michael

We chose The Willows of Easley for my mom because I like the people there. She has a standard room, the food is average, but the staff was superb, that was the defining factor. They have a whole bunch of activities, but most of the people who are on assisted living aren't able to take advantage of those as much as the independent living. She tells me they have games, readings, concerts, and things like that. The living experience has been fine so far, and we're very pleased.

Hello Michael! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience about The Willows of Easley. We strive to provide an exceptional senior living experience that includes all-inclusive, restaurant quality dining, and a full spectrum of amenities and services catered to the individual. Our associates work hard to ensure that our residents experience senior living at its finest where it's not just like home, it is home. Sincerely, The Willows of Easley Team

March 21, 2018

By Virginia

My dad had been in The Willows of Easley. It is a beautiful place, like being in a lovely hotel. It's a rich place for rich people. It has assisted and independent living. I've tried the food, and it was very good. The staff members were wonderful, very accommodating, very sweet, very concerned, and very helpful. They had a lady who organized all kinds of games and exercises. They let my dad plant his own rose bushes, and another guy had his own vegetable garden. People seemed to love whatever they were doing. When the power went out, they automatically had generators running for them. We didn't have a generator, so when my dad was there, we went and stayed with him. They were very thoughtful about the people and take care of them.

September 23, 2017

By animal lover against false advertisment

The facility advertises itself as pet friendly. It is not. I was care giver to my friends dog for a year and half while she was very ill. She chose this facility because it promised to put her on "a list" for pet friendly apartment. Whenever I took her dogs to visit her we were always met with rudeness from other residents telling us that the dogs couldn't be there. We did get permission from the owner to let the dogs visit in her apartment but when they did, (once a week only) we were met with complaints if they barked or if seen being told they could not be there. The icing on the cake came when the resident found out there were 2 pet friendly apartments available but she was not told, in fact she was told there was no waiting list and she would not be given a pet friendly apartment under any circumstances. She has now moved to Quinlan and has her dog, one of them passed away from lung cancer in my care. She has no family, no children and the willows denied her her dog. Do not go there expecting to have your pet.

August 13, 2014

By Caring91967450

My aunt was at The Willows of Easley for several years. The facility was very nice. The staff, so far, was nice and respectful. I think they had good programs for activities. The rooms were nice. The dining area was nice.

January 31, 2014

By JimmyJoe

My mom is a current resident of The Willows of Easley. We chose this facility because of its reputation and also because the floor staff interacted with the residents. She has a room that is roughly 14 by 14 feet. She has two closets and her bathroom is very spacious. The staff is very caring. My mom is a retired nurse for five years and had been a head nurse herself, but she has commented that the staff there is exceptional. On the scale of 1 to 10, food is 8. My mom has Parkinson's and so she has difficulty swallowing. However, they're very caring and attentive as far as her diet. The dietitian there makes sure that her food has to be pureed. The kitchen staff is very good and the chef is exceptional. For activities, they have outings at least two times a month. It may be an hour away to different places and around the area. They have activities there. They have exercise, bingo, movies, etc. People there are interested in gospel music, so they do a fair amount of that as well. They also have church activities. They have people coming in and volunteering. What I like best about this facility is that it is privately run. The owner and his dad built it for his grandmother. His grandmother is still there, so it's a very personal thing. I would highly recommend this place.

June 25, 2013

By Phyllis11

The Willows of Easley was beautiful and clean. The staff were accommodating and courteous. I had no problems during my visit.

June 25, 2012

By greatgrand4tw

I have been very impressed with my time spent at The Willows in Easley, South Carolina. The staff is always makes me feel welcomed whenever I visit my grandparents. One thing that sold my family on the Willows is layout of the rooms in the facility. My grandparents "apartment" has a nice sized living area and small kitchen as well as a master bedroom with a large bath. The area is the perfect size to fit important pieces of furniture that they have collected over the years to make them feel at home. Another nice element is the nurses "pull string" that is located in the bedroom and bathroom. Due to my grandparents age it is very comforting to know that they can easily get in touch with a nurse if there is ever an emergency. Lastly, the Willows offer a meal plan for each person living in the facility so each day we know that my grandparents are getting a well balanced lunch and dinner. The Willows has been the perfect home away from home for my grandparents, I am so glad we found the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for The Willows of Easley

Costs for The Willows of Easley

Photos of The Willows of Easley

Services and Amenities of The Willows of Easley

• Pets: Small Pets Allowedd

• State Licenses: CRC-2015

About The Willows of Easley

All-inclusive monthly rates with NO buy-in or entry fee!

The Willows of Easley is a privately owned and operated senior living community. Our Independent Living Apartments have one and two-bedroom units. Each apartment includes all utilities, cable TV, weekly housekeeping, linen service, activities, and lunch daily in our beautiful dining room. There are no buy-in fees, hidden fees, or long-term leases.

Transportation to medical appointments are provided for Assisted Living and Independent Living residents. IL building is staffed 24 hours a day. Emergency call system is in place in both AL and IL buildings.

Map of The Willows of Easley