11 Independent Living Communities near Spartanburg, SC
There are 11 Independent Living Communities in the Spartanburg area, with 3 in Spartanburg and 8 nearby.
The average cost of independent living in Spartanburg is $2,286 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,567.
To help you with your search, browse the 43 reviews below for independent living communities in Spartanburg. On average, consumers rate independent living in Spartanburg 4.6 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Simpsonville with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Spartanburg, call (855) 863-8283.
3 Independent Living Communities in Spartanburg, SC
8 Independent Living Communities near Spartanburg, SC
Independent Living near Spartanburg, SC
Other Options in Spartanburg, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Senior Living in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Senior Care in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Spartanburg
Review of Summit Hills
I have lived at "The Summit" for 10 years. It is my home and I love it. I am a Master Gardener. I have yard full of beautiful flowers. All yard work such as mowing, pruning, fertilizing is done by... Read more
Review of Pacifica Senior Living Skylyn
Brookdale Skylyn is a non-smoking facility. So far, the staff has been OK. The rooms look like studio apartments. It looks more like a hotel. They have karaoke, which I think is fun. They also do a... Read more
Review of Summit Hills
I had lived on the West Coast for many years. My son is a long-time resident of Spartanburg. After my husband died, my son urged me to move near him and recommended Summit Hills because he’d heard ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...
Independent Living near Spartanburg County, SC
- Independent Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina