Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Reviews of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Nursing Home Reviews for Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

October 29, 2015

By Teresa115155150

We chose Coventry because my brother’s wife had been there for seven years, and she received such excellent care. I don’t think there is a better place anywhere. When it was time for my sister-in-law to go into a nursing home, I looked up the nursing homes within the 10-mile radius of our home, and my husband and I picked out six of them. We toured them, and this one was on top. There was no other choice for when it was time for my brother to go there. The staff is very cooperative and very caring. I couldn’t even think of all the positive words to describe them. He has a private room that is very big and very nicely furnished. The food is excellent. I can only say positive things about this place.

December 27, 2012

By Laurie8

Coventry Skilled Nursing is clean and the staff is okay. However, a few of the aides need to learn how to do their job.

Photos of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Services and Amenities of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2019

About Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island is a senior living provider in Coventry, Rhode Island that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island for more details on services and rates.

Map of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island