Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Reviews of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Nursing Home Reviews for Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

November 01, 2016

By Kim466224

Coventry Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a larger facility, and they have a whole unit dedicated to dementia patients; that's why we chose them for my mom. We've had a pretty good experience there so far. They understand the needs of dementia patients. It's a large facility, and that makes it a little challenging because they can't really give highly individualized care, but they certainly do the best that they can.

October 14, 2016

By Ed826657

My father is in a nursing home in the dementia unit. He is in Coventry Center. The facility is probably more than he needs, but there aren’t a whole lot of options because he’s got to be on Medicaid and he needs to be in a locked unit because he forgets where he is. Nevertheless, they’re very good. The staff is very attentive to everything he needs. My father is cared for, he is secure, he is safe, and he seems to be happy there. They have really taken good care of him. He has gotten the best care and the most attention there of all the facilities he has been in since June.

October 29, 2015

By Teresa115155150

We chose Coventry because my brother’s wife had been there for seven years, and she received such excellent care. I don’t think there is a better place anywhere. When it was time for my sister-in-law to go into a nursing home, I looked up the nursing homes within the 10-mile radius of our home, and my husband and I picked out six of them. We toured them, and this one was on top. There was no other choice for when it was time for my brother to go there. The staff is very cooperative and very caring. I couldn’t even think of all the positive words to describe them. He has a private room that is very big and very nicely furnished. The food is excellent. I can only say positive things about this place.

December 27, 2012

By Laurie8

Coventry Skilled Nursing is clean and the staff is okay. However, a few of the aides need to learn how to do their job.

Photos of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Services and Amenities of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island

Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island is a senior living provider in Coventry, Rhode Island that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island for more details on services and rates.

Map of Respiratory and Rehabilitation Center of Rhode Island