Brookdale Centre of New England

Reviews of Brookdale Centre of New England

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Centre of New England

July 17, 2017

By Resident

Everything is fine at Brookdale Centre of New England, but the food could be better. The apartments are beautiful, the building is nice, the people are wonderful, and the nurses are great.

February 09, 2016

By Lynn120050250

I chose the Brookdale for its proximity, cleanliness, and its modern facility. Everyone is wonderful. They know you by name, and greet you right when you come in. They are taking very good care of my mother. My mother has a studio; so it’s a single-room with a little kitchen area, and a big beautiful bathroom. I think they have one-bedroom, and deluxe-sized studios. The food is excellent. They are given menu choices every day. I have been happy with that. They have exercise, bingo, movies, meetings, fieldtrips, and shopping trips. However, a little bit more communications regarding medications for my mom, needs improvement.

August 31, 2015

I liked most of the staff at New England Bay; they were nice. The rooms were a little institutional, so I didn't really care for the rooms. The dining room was gorgeous, but I didn't try the food. My suggestion would be to make the rooms homier. Everything was fine except for the room. It's got fluorescent light, and it was very depressing.

July 20, 2015

By Michelle109803250

They did everything they could to get my mother in there. Unfortunately, she deteriorated and was not able to go. I visited on three occasions. Everyone was very nice, very accommodating, and very friendly. It's a lovely facility, and the accommodations were very nice. Literally from walking into the lobby and sitting and waiting for my appointment, everyone was just friendly, kind, and welcoming -- from the people who lived there, to the people who were visiting, to the staff. They had a little café where people can get donuts, coffee, and pastries and play on the computers. It was just a nice atmosphere. The people were more than willing to answer questions and do anything they could to try and make this work. My mother needed a first floor apartment -- they had one left, and they were more than willing to reserve it for me until she was ready. Everybody from the director down to the sales person to the nurses was very nice. The rooms were small, but more than sufficient for what someone in that situation would need. It was comfortable and homey -- a nice personal place for someone -- but with plenty of outside areas where they can go to activities, socialize with people, and not feel that they have to be trapped in a room. There's enough room for them to move around and have their own space if they need to stay in their room for whatever reason. There is a variety of sizes of rooms as well -- everything from a studio up to two bedrooms. There's nothing I can complain about Brookdale Centre of New England (Formerly New England Bay Retirement Living).

May 15, 2015

By Helen28933750

New England Bay is an upscale and fairly new building. It is very nice and very new. I just didn't get the feeling of warmth in it. I just can't give any reason why but I didn't get warm and fuzzy. The woman that did the tour was very nice. Visually, the building is very attractive. I didn't have a problem with the accommodations at all. Maybe visually it was a little more appealing because it was new, and it had huge windows, so it was extremely bright. There was nothing negative about it. There was an exercise class, and there was a speech thing taking place. People were doing different things, and the amenities were lovely. It seems to me that the dining room is elegant too, but that would be all lost on my husband.

October 11, 2014

By Karen Field

My Mom recently became a resident of NE Bay Retirement Living. It was a difficult decision but turned out to be the best decision. The staff and management are excellent, caring and professional, the facility is clean, and the food is great! My Mom is happy at her new residence and we are happy that her needs are being taken care. Thank you NE Bay.

June 26, 2013

By Beverly16

It was new, clean, bright and cheerful. It was beautiful. It was like a hotel. The rooms were fine and sufficient. The dining area was lovely. The employees were very friendly. The woman who gave me the tour was very informative. I could live there.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Centre of New England

Photos of Brookdale Centre of New England

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Centre of New England

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Centre of New England

Brookdale Centre of New England provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Centre of New England