Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Reviews of Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Assisted Living Reviews for Anchor Bay at Greenwich

June 26, 2013

By Beverly16

When I visited Greenwich Bay Manor, they were doing some renovation. It was decent as it was. It was cozy and homey, but they were redoing the whole thing. So, I'm sure it will be lovely once it's done. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The guy who gave me the tour was wonderful. I met a lot of people who lived there. They seemed happy there. It seemed like a great place.

March 21, 2013

By Robyn1

My mother checked in at Greenwich Bay Manor after she visited the facility and liked it instantly. They had parties at the facility as well as plays for the residents.

August 20, 2012

By moody tonsa

Greenwich Bay Manoris a very nice facility for you to consider when looking into admitting a friend or relative for an extended amount of time. My Grandma has been living there for a little over a year now, and I visit ever so often. The staff is very polite and friendly, and the entire design of the building has a relaxing feel to it. The rooms aren't too bad either, each room has a living room/bedroom with a small kitchen, a closet and a bathroom. It is also in a great area, very quiet and has beautiful surrounding; it is definitely a place where anyone would enjoy living the rest of their life. The food is delicious especially considering how most of the times facilities get a bad rap on their food. However, with such a nice facility, it is no surprise that the place is fairly expensive, but my grandma believes it is worth ever penny. I loved the view out the window; it was very peaceful and serene. If you are considering staying at an assisted living or having a family member stay there, this is certainly one of the finer ones to be at!

Memory Care Reviews for Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Costs for Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Photos of Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Services and Amenities of Anchor Bay at Greenwich

• State Licenses: ALR01470

About Anchor Bay at Greenwich

Offering Assisted Living and Memory Support, Anchor Bay at Greenwich, combines convenience with exceptional care. Our community is centrally located in downtown East Greenwich, near Narragansett Bay, close to Goddard State Park. We’re located on quaint Main Street, which is bursting with rich history, picturesque storefronts, and a variety of dining options.

Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can rest assured that help will be there when your loved one needs it most.

Our community is within close proximity to the beach and Goddard Park and we are only 20 minutes from Providence!

Map of Anchor Bay at Greenwich