Atria Bay Spring Village

Reviews of Atria Bay Spring Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Bay Spring Village

June 24, 2019

By Karen

Atria Bay Spring Village was wonderful. They're all so welcoming and friendly, whether it's the dishwasher or the head of the whole place. The rooms were small. The dining area was beautiful and spacious. I've had four meals there so far, and they've all been excellent. They have art experiences, two different types of physical morning and afternoon every day, musical things, science things, and history things.

Karen, Thank you for sharing your compliments of Atria Bay Spring Village! We appreciate your kind words!

February 27, 2019

By Kim

My father-in-law is now at Atria Bay Spring Village. The place is well taken care of and easy to maneuver. The staff members all seem very nice. The dining area is clean, and the food is delicious. There are lots of different games, they play bingo, they have different exercise classes, and they do the rosary. They do a good job with the activities.

June 30, 2015

By Deborah109111750

Atria Bay is just close by. The staff seems to be okay but nothing outstanding. My relative thinks that the rooms are not homey; she thinks it’s like a hotel. The food and dining setup is okay. However, they need more activities as they only have bingo and very occasional trips outside but they should have more trips and things.

January 09, 2015

By Isabella1

Atria was very nice. I would give it high marks, and it was my choice for my mother. The facility was in great shape. It didn't look very industrial or commercial. People seemed happy, and it was pleasant. It had a good Alzheimer's facility. It was more of a home-like apartments. The dining area looked nice.

April 21, 2014

We used the Atria Barrington for my husband because we're very close to them. Everything was excellent. The food was excellent. The accommodations were very good. They had cards, socializations, music, and get-togethers. They have everything. Their rooms were beautiful; they were like a hotel. The dining room was fabulous. My husband loved the meals. We had no complaints at all.

May 25, 2013

By Jana2

I researched and found Atria Bay Spring Village by myself, and from previous experience from a friend. The building and apartments were beautiful and immaculately clean. The staff were wonderful. When you walked in, it was like walking in a hotel. My aunt was very happy with the food and the service.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Bay Spring Village

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Atria Bay Spring Village

At Atria Bay Spring Village, you'll find a picturesque senior community with a vibrant social calendar. Enjoy reading a book or chatting with friends in cozy community lounges; on a sunny day, relax in the beautiful, serene courtyards. Atria Bay Spring Village is near Barrington Town Center and within walking distance of the Barrington Marina and Harbor. Atria Bay Spring Village is winner of a 2007 Platinum Award from the National Assisted Living Nurses Association.

Atria Bay Spring Village offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Atria Bay Spring Village is located in Barrington, Rhode Island near Bay Spring Community Center and Haines Memorial State Park. Visitors compliment the facility on the clean and homelike amenities, beautiful dining area and delicious food. Activities such as billiards, cards, parties and music events keep residents socializing, and trips to shopping centers and doctor appointments ensure residents have access to necessities. The on-site library is a quiet place to enjoy a book, and the patio offers fresh air and a conducive place to socialize. One-bedroom, two-bedroom, studio and companion suites are available to suit many living preferences.

Map of Atria Bay Spring Village