Halcyon at West Bay

Halcyon at West Bay (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Halcyon at West Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Halcyon at West Bay

November 30, 2015

The rooms are pretty roomy and sufficient. The ones that were furnished were pretty nice. All in all it's pretty good, and we are considering placing my mom in that facility. They have plenty of activities, and they a offer lot amenities for the people that live there.

March 11, 2015

It is very good, and the nurses were very helpful. A couple of the residents were too old. The atmosphere was very pleasant, welcoming, and nice. There are amenities around and places to shop. It was a smaller community, and it was clean.

July 31, 2014

By Robert8899

It was very nice and homey. The dining area was set up like a restaurant. They do quite a bit, they go on day trips and do stuff like games they could play. The neighbourhood was nice and it was 3 miles from the hospital. It was easily accessible. The staff did a great job.

July 22, 2014

By Cindy88926150

It is closer to my house. It is very elegant, clean, and they have a lot of activities. The staff is great. Actually, my father fell the day before yesterday, and they called me right away. His room is very nice, and just big enough for him. They provide a small refrigerator, and I wish it could have been a little bigger or taller because he has to bend down to go in and out of it, but I ended up bringing some milk crates to set the refrigerator up on, because it is just too short, and my dad is a tall guy. He loves the food, and every month they have a different theme. One month, they had Cuba, and I think last month they had Italy.

May 10, 2014

By Paula25

I found it on the Internet, and a woman named Elizabeth called me. I went to see Elizabeth there and had a tour. I was interested in the place because my mother-in-law liked it when she visited other people there, and it was very close to where I lived. She also liked to walk, and there was a nice surrounding area for walking. She could even walk to the grocery store and pick some things if she wanted. It was a bonus that the location was close to the market and walkable. My mother-in-law needed assistance with medications and other things, so I visited the assisted living area. The place was very clean, upscale, and had a nice environment. When you walked in, there was a fireplace and a piano; it looked elegant. The staff were pleasant, polite, and they smiled. They did not look grumpy at all. My mother-in-law had a low income, so she would have had to share a room if we chose this facility. There was enough room to keep personal things, and each one had a bureau. They had to share a bathroom, though, but it was nicely put together. They had a library, there were residents playing cards, and it seemed like they had things to do for them. The dining room was very pretty; it was not like a cafeteria. I remembered that they had next week's food posted, so you could decide when to eat and what you wanted to eat there. They had different entrées every day. I talked to some of the residents, and they all seemed happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Halcyon at West Bay

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: ALR01515

About Halcyon at West Bay

Halcyon at West Bay has been caring for seniors for over 50 years. Our community was the first Assisted Living in the Northeast. We are proud of our staff for their longevity and the compassion they show toward our residents. Family and friends get a feel of comfort when they walk through our door. Our secure Memory Care, known as "Reflections" is designed to help your loved one feel a sense of belonging and purpose, while still preserving their identity, individuality, and dignity. Our Executive Chef has over 28 years in the senior living industry. He trained in Sicily and brings that tradition to our residents by serving the freshest and finest quality food. "It's the best-kept secret in Warwick!" said a family member.

• First Assisted Living community in the Northeast
  • Over 50 years of service caring for seniors
  • Strong management team along with the longevity of staff

Map of Halcyon at West Bay