Anchor Bay at Pocasset

Anchor Bay at Pocasset (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Anchor Bay at Pocasset

Assisted Living Reviews for Anchor Bay at Pocasset

March 23, 2015

I move my aunt in last Sunday. They are just kind of a good place. It has a nice dining room. The staff's work ethics are very good. The rooms are spacious.

January 18, 2015

By anonymous104645450

My parents are here. The facilities are beautiful like the dining area, and the staff is very nice. However, their apartment does not have a small burner range. They have a small refrigerator and a microwave, but that is all they have for the kitchen. My father gets up at five, and the dining room does not open until seven. I like all the outside stuff, but as far as inside the apartment, I am not really impressed. It has a beautiful landscape, but I noticed all the plants inside are plastic. They do take good care of the residents, and my parents are very satisfied.

October 25, 2014

My two daughters chose it. My room sure is large. I don’t know how they could give you a room this big, but I have it. The staff is very nice. I had pneumonia and stayed in my room for a few days, and I was brought my meals and was well taken care of. The food is alright. It’s not the best; it’s not the worst. They have bingo, socials, and card playing, but at my age, I don’t participate in anything but the bingo. I’m very satisfied.

December 24, 2013

By Lynn24

We chose it basically it was the only place my parent looked at. Even though she wanted to look at other places, but after she saw this place, she liked it so she decided to just go there. Location had a lot to do with it also. In terms of quality, we have not had one solitary bad review from anybody who either live there or know somebody there. Everyone has a good review. The staff is very nice. Her apartment is perfect. She has a gorgeous view of the woods behind her apartment. She's pretty happy there. Regarding food, I actually did try their food and it was pretty good. It's not like going to a restaurant, but it is not too bad. As far as activities, she has only been there since October but she has been on shopping trips and she has been to several parties. We even went to a Christmas party with her that was held there. She also goes to church and does things inside like bingo. They also have entertainment come in. Overall, they seem to have something more than a couple of things to pick from everyday. This facility is great. I would recommend them to others, and in fact, we already did.

May 29, 2013

By Jan12

We were able to visit the facility when we were looking for a place for my aunt. The people were excellent to deal with and very honest. It looked like a nice facility and the people were very friendly. She was about to move there except that she died right before she moved. After she passed away, they were phenomenal. They never even asked for payment for the apartment. I recommend this place to others.

Independent Living Reviews for Anchor Bay at Pocasset

September 30, 2017

By Linda

I've been to here and it's a very nice facility. I visited the independent living. It was spotless, and it was like going into a luxury hotel. The grounds were immaculate, and it looked like condominiums to me. The staff was very friendly, and I met some of the people that reside there. They had a beauty salon, Bingo, exercises, arts and crafts, and they have movie night with popcorn. They had a full calendar of activities.

March 09, 2016

By Loving Daughter37

I like it because they have a separate building for independent living. It had a really homey atmosphere and an outdoor space with a deck or patio for every apartment. I had a light snack, and the food was really good. I liked the woman who showed me around; she was very knowledgeable.

Costs for Anchor Bay at Pocasset

Photos of Anchor Bay at Pocasset

Services and Amenities of Anchor Bay at Pocasset

• Detached Homes

• State Licenses: ALR01490

About Anchor Bay at Pocasset

Nestled in a country setting with beautiful gardens, walking paths and outdoor seating areas, our Independent Living apartments have everything you need to simplify your life and accommodate your needs. The apartments are spacious, updated and include an outdoor balcony or patio. All apartments have individual climate control, microwave and kitchenette. We encourage all our residents to bring their own furniture for their own comfort.

Our monthly fee includes:

• Restaurant dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks and coffee throughout the day
  • Housekeeping services
  • Parking space should you elect to take your car
  • Transportation services at your preferred time and date, if you don’t wish to drive your own car
  • 24-hour emergency response available 7 days a week and 24 hours per day
  • All your utilities (gas, electric and water). Cox cable for your TV is just $28 per month.
  • Exercise and wellness activities to improve your physical conditioning
  • Daily activities (e.g. Bingo, etc.)
  • Weekly Church services
  • Onsite Library and transportation services to the Johnston Library
  • Onsite Beauty Shop, which is available for a small fee
  • Complimentary laundry rooms are available or for a small fee your laundry can be done for you.

Anchor Bay at Pocasset provides the opportunity to revive long lasting relationships and develop new ones. It all comes together in our community. Come see how our exceptional blend of hospitality, service and care can give you the freedom to live life as you choose and please.

Map of Anchor Bay at Pocasset