Anchor Bay at East Providence

Reviews of Anchor Bay at East Providence

Assisted Living Reviews for Anchor Bay at East Providence

September 30, 2015

By William112642250

Brookdale East Bay is close to my house, and they got all the services my mother needs.They got movies, and trips that they take them on a van. They serve three meals a day. I am satisfied with everything. The food is very good.

March 31, 2015

The East Bay Retirement Living was a little bigger. It had a very friendly atmosphere. The residents seemed to be very engaged in what they were doing. The director was very nice as well.

August 23, 2012

I can't thank them enough for all the help during the process of searching for a place for my wife. They were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make. It was great! They made our difficult and confusing decision much easier, and also made it possible to have confidence in the decision we ultimately made. They are a wealth of information, not to mention gracious, warm and caring! We're glad to know she's in a place that is safe and with caring people. Highly recommended.

May 29, 2012

By catsss122

East Bay Manor in East Providence, Rhode Island is a very nice facility for you to consider when looking into admitting a friend or relative for an extended amount of time. The staff is very polite and friendly, and the entire design of the building has a relaxing feel to it. This facility is easy to get to, and is located right off of the highway. The food is delicious especially considering how most of the times facilities get a bad rap on their food. East Bay Manor runs like a well oiled machine as far as the housekeeping and staff is concerned. I loved the view out the window; it was very peaceful and serene. I would recommend this assisted living facility to anyone I knew, I loved it there! If you are considering staying at an assisted living or having a family member stay there, this is certainly one of the finer ones to be at!

April 09, 2012

By dani1234

it had a pleasant staff and people were friendly. they had many amenities including a free snack machine and nursing staff that had a pleasant response to my questions about my research. this involved seeing if the staff on board were being attentive to those who lived in these homes. it turned out they were and i had a great experience because they were all very helpful and nice.

February 28, 2012

By Jonathan93

Green Bay Manor is a great facility. My Grandma has been living there for a little over a year now, and I visit ever so often. The staff there are excellent, they do everything they can to help out and they are all very friendly. It is definitely a comfortable surrounding. The place itself is also very nice looking, very fancy inside and out. The rooms aren't to bad either, each room has a living room/bedroom with a small kitchen, a closet and a bathroom. It is also in a great area, very quiet and has beautiful surrounding, it is definitely a place where anyone would enjoy living the rest of their life. However, with such a nice facility, it is no surprise that the place is fairly expensive, but my grandma believes it is worth ever penny. Besides the high price, there really isn't anything that I can say that is negative about the place.

February 23, 2012

By SleepX1920

The facility has a homy feeling to it. The care level isn't what it ought to be. There are not enough staff for the number of residents over there. It also appears that the staff is not well-trained. Delivery of services is quite disorganized and many mistakes are being made. Many services are not delivered as promised. As in any facility, there are some staff members that are outstanding, and others who can't be bothered to do their job. Cleaning is somewhat haphazard in many areas. The quality of the food fluctuates, from good to adequate to poor. Overall, this may be a good place for someone who is quite independent and doesn't need a lot of attention.

January 06, 2012

By shawnmanch

I like this facility. My grandmother has lived here for 10 years and she loves it. They take very good care of all of the elderly people living here. haven't heard a single complaint about the living. The temperature controls work very well which is a common thing that people in assisted living have to deal with.

Independent Living Reviews for Anchor Bay at East Providence

Memory Care Reviews for Anchor Bay at East Providence

Questions about Anchor Bay at East Providence

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Anchor Bay at East Providence. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

'80's. Loves to exercise, happy hours, painting, walking club, trips

What programs or activities does Anchor Bay at East Providence offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Exercise class everyday Walking club

What places are near Anchor Bay at East Providence or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Situated near One Hundred Acre Cove Nature Preserve with beautiful water views, Anchor Bay at East Providence is a vibrant, cozy senior living community located near Rhode Island Hospital, Miriam Hospital and Roger Williams Hospital as well as Seekonk Shopping Center, RISD Museum and Haines Memorial State Park.

What transportation services does Anchor Bay at East Providence offer to assisted living residents?

Doctors appointments Shopping

What makes the chef or dining program at Anchor Bay at East Providence exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Community mealtime feels like a special event and is always enjoyed in the company of neighbors. Choose from rotating menus of nutritious, chef-prepared dishes made with fresh ingredients and served to your table by friendly staff who know your tastes and preferences. Menus are planned to meet your nutritional needs, and we easily accommodate special dietary requests. You can also download sample menus from our website.

What safety features or security measures does Anchor Bay at East Providence offer to assisted living residents?

All residents have pull cords in each room, Pendants, 24hr care staff

How does Anchor Bay at East Providence keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Facebook Event Calendar and postings Facetimes and Zooms Emails

If Anchor Bay at East Providence accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We accept small animals We have beautiful outdoor areas to enjoy.

What transportation services does Anchor Bay at East Providence offer to independent living residents?

Drivers provide residents with a ride to appointments and group outings by car or accessible bus.

What makes the chef or dining program at Anchor Bay at East Providence exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Living Room Dining Room Activitiy Room Theater Library Great Room Ye

What safety features or security measures does Anchor Bay at East Providence provide to protect residents who wander?

Trained team members are available 24/7/365 to assist residents. Team members monitor residents’ well-being during mealtimes, medication passes and care services, and more often as needed.

Director of Health and Wellness before move-in 30days after move-in every 90days or when needed

How does Anchor Bay at East Providence keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

reaching out to loved ones by phone/ care plan meetings

Costs for Anchor Bay at East Providence

Photos of Anchor Bay at East Providence

Services and Amenities of Anchor Bay at East Providence

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: 45001959
  • State Licenses: ALR01471

About Anchor Bay at East Providence

Offering Assisted Living and Memory Support, Anchor Bay at East Providence, combines convenience with exceptional care. Only a 15-minute drive from Providence, we are close enough to the city to enjoy great restaurants and shopping, and frequent family visits, but secluded enough that our residents feel peaceful and at home.

Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can rest assured that help will be there when your loved one needs it most.

If you or someone you love is considering a move to senior living, we’d love to introduce you to our family. Call us today to schedule a tour.

Our Residents Enjoy: