Chapel Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Chapel Hill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Chapel Hill Senior Living

June 20, 2014

By doobrams

My mom has lived there indepentently for 10 years. The facility is immaculate and has remained that way. There is very little turnover and the employees are trustworthy. That says a lot. Mom does not always like the food but it is a wonderful, clean, positive, safe place...and I thank God for it!

April 23, 2014

I had visited Emerald Bay. I liked its proximity to where I lived, which was like a mile away. It was very clean and beautiful. The employees were very nice. I had nothing negative to say, and there's nothing not to like about it. They were great. The rooms I saw were very nice. It was small, but it was probably OK for one person. They day I visited, they were kind of doing some exercise on their chairs, and I was invited to some music activity.

April 10, 2014

By Joyce32

My mom is in Emerald Bay Retirement Living, and it has been great so far. We chose it because of its location. It is close to us. The staff is excellent. They are all very nice. The rooms are very nice. The other thing is that my mom's room has a little kitchenette. So even though they don't cook there, it gives the appearance of a little kitchenette, and she likes that because she feels like it doesn't look just like a room and it looks more like a home. It also has a cabinet. The food is good. They have activities, and my mom participates in bingo, rosary, and reading. They also have speakers who come, and they have some shows. It's very nice, and I think it's great. I like that she's happy there because they are very caring.

December 30, 2013

By Alice15

Emerald Bay Manor was very nice. They have both independent and assisted living. The staff was excellent and they're all very nice. I have no suggestions for them because they have all the bases covered and if I have to go in there myself, I would go there. I was very impressed!

December 23, 2013

By Margaret31

I'm going to Emerald Bay. They have a one-bedroom suite right now and I have agreed to take it. Hopefully, by the end of January or first part of February, I would be able to move in there. I like that everybody there was so friendly and the residents were so happy. They're very cordial and welcomed me and everything. The staff was excellent. The lady I worked with could not have been nicer to me and more helpful and is still helping me. When I made my first visit there, the chef had baked pumpkin bread and they gave me a loaf of it and it was excellent. In terms of location, it was three minutes away from the church I would be going to. The facility has amenities like they have an indoor pool, they would take care of your car if it snows, and just so many little things. When I visited Emerald Bay, they told me everything. Unlike with the two other places I went to, I had to weed it out information from them to a certain degree.

November 27, 2013

By Randy8

We went for a tour at Emerald Bay for my parents. They don’t have a full kitchen, they provide the meals. It's a nice facility and I can recommend this as a good place.

September 29, 2013

By Marcia9

We liked everything about Emerald Bay. We're very impressed with it. It was lovely and very clean. The staff who showed us around did a wonderful job. He called everybody by name. There was no model apartment available that was uninhabited, so one nice lady showed us her place. She was very hospitable. Her apartment was very well taken care of, it was cheery-looking and it had a lot of spaces available. In Emerald Bay, there was just a very good feeling about everything. People all seemed happy being there.

December 27, 2012

By John22

The rooms are bigger in Emerald Bay than other places. The staff were all friendly and helpful.

Costs for Chapel Hill Senior Living

Photos of Chapel Hill Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Chapel Hill Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• State Licenses: ALR01501

About Chapel Hill Senior Living

We offer luxury senior living with elegant accommodations, restaurant-style dining and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose.

Nestled in the quiet country village of Chapel Four Corners in Cumberland, Rhode Island, Chapel Hill is conveniently located near Attleboro, Massachusetts, off of Route 295. With landscaped grounds and walking paths that wind through gardens shaded by mature trees, our residents enjoy the serenity of a quiet campus with the convenience of banks, restaurants, shopping and professional offices nearby.

Step into our inviting lobby with its large windows, contemporary furnishings and upscale décor finishes like crown molding and hardwood floors. Meet with friends in our great room which features lofty ceilings, an oversized brick fireplace and comfortable seating areas. Enjoy restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room in front of a fireplace with chef-prepared menu options, or sip coffee in one of our outdoor courtyards. Enjoy swimming year-round in our heated, indoor pool with a skylight, pool deck and Jacuzzi spa.

Some of the features that our residents enjoy:

• 24 Hour Security System
  • Chapel
  • Wi Fi Access Throughout
  • Porch
  • Flat Screen TV
  • Community Room (Rental Space)
  • Guest Suite(s)
  • Keypad Entry
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Landscaped Grounds

Now Offering Memory Care

Our Montessori Moments in Time™ program is the cornerstone of Meridian Senior Living's comprehensive approach to memory care and was developed through extensive research and first-hand experience with our residents throughout the years. We strive every day to integrate purpose and meaningful moments into the lives of our memory care residents.

Our secure, specialized memory care neighborhood offers spacious private and semi-private suites in a safe and secure home-like setting, with supervised access to amenities and care by our highly trained and compassionate staff. Contact us today to learn more about how our exclusive programming can improve the quality of life of your loved one.

Chapel Hill is now taking reservations for its first memory care residents!

Map of Chapel Hill Senior Living