Brookdale Attleboro

Reviews of Brookdale Attleboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Attleboro

March 13, 2019

By Lisa

I didn't like Brookdale Attleboro as well as some of the others I've seen. The feeling was just a little different. The facility wasn't brand new and had been there for a while, but it was nice, very well-maintained, and very clean. It was just my sense of the interactions between the residents and the employees where I didn't get the same sense of community as I did with some of the others. The person who showed me around was very nice. The dining area was very nice. They play bingo, cards, watch movies, and there's a library and an art room, physical therapy, exercising, tai chi, and yoga. The rooms were probably the smallest that I'd seen. For their group foster adult care rooms, the way that they share their rooms was not the way I think it should be done. It looks like they took a 1-bedroom apartment and made the 1-bedroom a separate studio, so you have to pass through the other person's bedroom to get to the kitchen or bathroom, and I didn't really like that setup at all.

April 19, 2017

By Deb045071

We really liked Brookdale Attleboro. It was the one my sister selected for my brother-in-law. It was very nice and small compared to some of the ones we toured. The staff members were very nice. We went in and were very happy with what they had to offer my brother-in-law, so it was fine. The rooms were lovely.

October 10, 2016

By ValerieJ

We visited Brookdale Attleboro. It was actually very nice and very lovely. It seemed very comfortable. The reason I didn’t choose this one was because it was a farther distance from me and would involve more time back and forth driving. Since I go on a daily basis, that makes a big difference. The staff was very informative and very professional. There were some people in the dining area doing occupational therapy. I looked at the dining area, and it was very nice. I thought Brookdale Attleboro was topnotch. It was very clean and very orderly. It had very pleasant surroundings.

January 23, 2016

By Marilyn118375550

The staff at Brookdale Attleboro is great. The rooms are very nice and very spacious. The bathrooms are very accessible and large. The food is good. My relative is very much contented in this facility. It is very clean and well maintained.

December 20, 2015

By Relative3

Brookdale Attleboro seemed nice, pleasant, and clean. The only thing my mother complained about was the food. I think they were already in the process of changing it, but the portions were very small. It wasn't tasty, and it was cold, from what she told me then. I think it's a favorable place to be. They seemed to meet all the needs of my mom and were very helpful in answering the questions for my sister and brother, who lived back East at that time. Being in California and hearing the information from them, it seemed like the ideal place for mom. The rooms were very nice, and the activity area. The elevator was working, and it didn't smell like a nursing home or anything like that.

November 04, 2015

By Bill N

We’ve known Brookdale Attleboro for a couple of years, and we know he is in a good place. There’s always a couple of snafus, but so far so good. The rooms and the grounds are excellent, nice, and clean. They have a full calendar of activities: bingo, arts and crafts every day, dances, and entertainment periodically during the week. They also have a social hour almost like a cocktail party where they do a little bit of wine and cheese in the afternoon. They do movies and activities outside, and if somebody wants to take the bus, they’ll take them places. It’s cordial and inviting. Somebody else in the family is moving in this week.

October 30, 2015

At Brookdale Attleboro, my father-in-law has something to do from the time he wakes up until the time he goes down. The food is bland, but that's because we know they have to feed people with special dietary needs. The friendliness of the staff really stood out. You can talk to them if there is something that needs to be changed. There were probably no less than 20 people sitting up front in the entrance area, some in the sun and some in the shade, and there was not a single person who would not have done anything differently in choosing Brookdale.

July 14, 2015

It is excellent. There is excellent environment. They're all redone. It is a very nice place. They have nice people there. They had a small studio apartment, which was what we were looking for.

May 22, 2015

By Rick Chretien

It is excellent. The staff is very accommodating and willing to help. When my mother went there, she went there with some resistance, and they were able to win her over. She has a studio apartment that is very nice, and there is a nice selection of food for her meals. The place itself is immaculate; it is in wonderful condition. They have different functions for them to join in. They have a large library and a television room; plus they have cable television in their rooms. They have bingo and music, facilities where they could entertain, and a hairdresser on site. And the grounds are really nice. She has met a couple of friends and has adjusted well to it. They also have a nursing staff that is very friendly. I have my mother's medication monitored, and they do that. They check in on her periodically, they have a beverage card or a hydration card, and they go throughout and make sure that everybody is drinking. I can't say enough. I've had a great experience with them.

February 24, 2015

I did visit and really liked it. But when I spoke with my dad, he is not ready to go to that step, so we are in a kind of holding pattern right now. I thought my visit was excellent. I thought the staff was very friendly. They had lots of good information, and there was no pressure to make any decision. Their goal was to give me information that I could take to my dad and present it to him. They were very knowledgeable and very welcoming to any question that I had. I thought the facility is beautiful and very well maintained. It was an entirely positive experience for me. At some point, we may think more seriously about that, but at this point my dad is not prepared to give up his house and move to a situation like that. We were looking for an assisted living facility. In one room there was bingo game and another room where some folks were doing some exercises. I went in the middle of the afternoon, and there were people milling about, but there were definitely the planned activities, and I got to see a lot of it. I really liked it, but I have no basis to judge it against anything other than what I heard about other places. My visit was entirely positive.

September 29, 2014

By Lovely Lady2

It was pretty and clean. The rooms were nice and the dining room was open, airy, and clean, and they had an outside area where my mother can sit. The food was very good. She talked to a few residents.

May 29, 2014

It was very nice. The whole thing was beautiful. It seemed to have everything you needed. Also, I thought this place was clean. They have beautiful rooms, nice sizes, with walk-in showers. They let us sample the food, and it was good. It was very nice, nicely presented, with beautiful tables. Also, the people were nice.

January 12, 2014

By Kris3

We visited with my parents. They stayed for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed the food; that was a big thing for them. They selected a 1-bedroom apartment. There was a very good level of activities which was another aspect that they're interested in. It had a workout area and they have bingo available 5 days a week.

June 25, 2013

By Shirley21

I liked it the first time I saw it. I have visited it several times and I was happy with my visits. I saw their apartments and I liked the way they set it up. They had different activities and even take the people to the mall and other events. I think when I do go on assisted living, I would go there. I am looking forward to move there.

December 27, 2011

By mom's girl

Had two tours on separate days. Mom will be moving in very soon ( after she finishes rehab). Staff very friendly, helpful and fine with answering all your questions. The few residents I spoke with are very happy here. Also spoke to adult children of six residents and they say that after a 1-3 month adjustment period, all their loved ones were happy to be here and considered it "home". Very, very pleased with my experiences thus far.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Attleboro

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Attleboro

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are surrounded by 70 acres of protected conservation land