Atria Lincoln Place

Reviews of Atria Lincoln Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Lincoln Place

April 26, 2021

By Diane Pincince

The personnel at the Atria in Lincoln went above and beyond in assisting us with our dear elderly Aunt. It was a challenging situation due to Covid-19, her declining health, hospital and nursing home placement before actually moving in. Regardless of what we dealt with, they were there for us trying to make things easier. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Allyson and her staff. Thank you to everyone. I would highly recommend the Atria in Lincoln for your loved one.

Hi Diane, We couldn't agree more. Our staff takes pride in going above and beyond. Your compliments mean the world to us. Thank you for sharing your experience!

October 01, 2020

By Grace

I live in Atria Senior Living in Lincoln, Rhode Island. It's beautiful. We get excellent care from all of the departments. The food is good, but COVID is doing a job on all these homes that I don't like. We don't have independence anymore, it's terrible. The place itself is well run. The workers are great. They go out of their way to keep us happy. The staff is wonderful. My God, they couldn't be any better. They bend over backward for us. Of course, they had to let people go because of this COVID-19, and it's been a lot different. When it's normal, it's a beautiful place to stay, the trouble is it costs a little bit of money and I'm running out of money. Actually, you can do either independent living or assisted living, but right now I'm in assisted living because I need help from the nurses here. I'm putting in another claim with my long-term claim insurance, so they should handle that very soon. The food is good. We have several good chefs here. They're very good. The activities were very good. In fact, since COVID-19 has taken over, we've missed them terribly, but we have no choice. The director here is excellent because we never had one case of COVID-19 and we're so proud of that. He's very strict and I'm glad about that. I think it's expensive. I'm running out of money and that means I have to look for another place to live shortly. I think I pay $4,400 a month for a studio. I have a nice room. The staff is excellent. They're the best. We all have housekeeping once a week. They change my bed and wash the sheets. Any time anything goes wrong all we have to do is call the desk and they'll send someone up and they'll do whatever they have to do. They're very efficient. I don't participate in too many activities. I just go to the serious meetings, but the people who go for the activities, they love it, and they can't wait for them to come back after COVID is all done. We have to wear masks with everything we do. We can't go outside for a walk around the building unless we have a mask on. We have to sit far away from each other. They're excellent. They're taking excellent care of us. If you're a person with a lot of money, the value is excellent, but when you don't have a lot of money and you go wondering how long you're going to stay here; it's a little bit high. I'm an average resident here. We have had several people that had to move out because it was getting a little bit too high. If they put up the rent again this month, I'm out of here, and I mean it.

July 20, 2015

By Susan110292150

My brother and I visited the Atria. The girl that took us around was very knowledgeable and very professional. They were getting ready to eat, so we went into the dining room, and they told us everything about the place. For the residents, they have bingo and card games. They had movies, parties, and cookouts. What we didn’t like about the place was they had a pool, but outsiders could use the pool, which I didn’t care for. It’s a beautiful place; it’s just too far from me.

June 19, 2014

Atria Lincoln Place is a wonderful facility. The place is absolutely breathtaking. They have wonderful people, very kind and compassionate. It's expensive, but you got treated like royalty. My mother-in-law stayed here for a couple of weeks, and she loved it.

April 10, 2014

By Joyce32

Atria was excellent, and the girls who took care of us were excellent as well. However, it was more expensive. My mother didn't like the apartment that much, but they were nice.

March 20, 2014

Atria is an upscale assisted living. They only take paying patients and they don't take anyone that has Medicaid. It is a very nice place. They have separate building for Alzheimer's patients. In the regular building they have activities room, swimming pool, a beautiful dining room, and a gathering room. The individual apartments are really beautiful. It has a mini refrigerator and a microwave. You can have your room painted any color you want. You can bring whatever you want from home. It's more like an apartment than a rest home room. It was very nice. The staff was very friendly. I had inquired for my uncle and his wife. They keep me updated with what's going on. They have different activities, like they have trips where they take residents to different places. Their facilities are like a 4-star hotel. It was very nice. I like the apartment style living. I also liked that they had a pool. I have two artificial knees, and that's a very good therapy for knees. It's very spacious. You could do a 5-mile walk in there without a problem. The grounds outside are very nice. They usually have all kinds of chairs where the patients can sit. It's a really lovely place.

January 31, 2014

I did a cursory look at Atria Lincoln Place. However, I didn't spend as much time there as I did with the other facility. It seemed perfectly fine. However, it didn't impress me particularly. I didn't feel that my in-laws would be very happy there. For accommodations, it was all apartment setup. The unit that I saw did not have the same kind of space or amenities that they would have at another facility. It felt too cramped for what my in-laws are used to. It just felt very generic. Also, walking in the facility, I seemed to remember like there were dining room odors that I didn't like.

Thank you for visiting and considering Atria Lincoln Place for your in-laws. I am sorry that we could not accommodate their preferences. If we can be of assistance or you would like information on any of our other communities in the area, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com including Atria Lincoln Place in the subject line.

September 24, 2013

By Lane3

Atria was a beautiful facility. The minute you walked in, it was gorgeous. They got all kinds of things for them there. However, they were out of reach. It costs $8,000 a month.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found our community to be welcoming and I hope you will visit us again soon. I would like to clarify that our studio apartments start at $2,695 and our one-bedroom apartments start at $4,495 per month. Our Life Guidance memory care apartments start at $6,600 per month (at the time of this response). Additional costs for care depend upon how many hours of assistance a resident needs on a weekly basis. If we can answer further questions, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in the subject line.

June 13, 2013

By Peachy2

The apartment and the rooms at Atria Lincoln Place were fine, probably even better than the others. However, the total atmosphere of the place and the location were not appropriate and the staff was very unpleasant.

Thank you very much for your feedback on our community, and I apologize for your negative experience with our staff. Please be assured that this is not common at our community as our staff are generally considered to be very welcoming. If you would be willing to provide us with more details on why you found our staff to be unpleasant and which staff you encountered, please email us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com so that we can improve the experience of all who visit us.

November 11, 2012

By Mady 1

Atria Lincoln Place is a very nice facility. I met with one lady who took me around for a tour. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. They do have some social activities.

October 17, 2012

By slr63086

First and foremost Atria was immaculately clean every time I visited. The staff and nurses were always kind and helpful to my grandmother and everyone who came to visit. Atria was always warmly decorated and always gave a you a feeling of walking into your home, no hospital feeling at all. My grandmother was always treated as a independent woman and even thought people were always there to help no one forced my grandmother to allow them to help her if she felt she could do the task at hand. On the other hand if she did need help or a problem arose staff was there in a snap to help or fix the problem. The food they swerved was amazing, very healthy but always many options so residents could eat as they liked. I especially loves how they put together holiday dinners, felt like we were sitting at home for the holiday. Over all Atria was an amazing place the staff was always professional but at the same time fun and felt like they were part of the family. I would recommend Atria to everyone.

June 11, 2012

By dc111

I personally think that the facility is beautiful, you almost feel like your at hotel. Sometimes I feel that the staff forgets that these are people who once was the head of the household and took care of a family. I sometimes felt like the staff was talking down to grandmother at times, like she was a three year old. But there are also some staff that I feel like they treat my Nana like family and I think she feels the same. I think those are the people that think this more than a job and we all could end up in assisted living. They did show a lot of empathy as well as respect to my Nana, which I appreciate it. I do wish they had more activities that my Nana would like, she says the stuff they do is for old people, she is a young soul. I love that she has her independence as well as being safe, because I do know that she is safe, and if something were to happen to her I know that they would be right there. But I think they do categorize older people in one group and think everyone does the same thing at 60+, which is not true. My Nana is 82 and just stopped working at 80 full time and is very active. Many of the activities are sitting down, which I think slows them down and ages them. But overall it is a nice place and I know my Nana is happy there than living with one of her children and feeling like she is a burden.

September 11, 2011

By gratefulgrandson

I really appreciated this assisted living facility. My grandparents lived here for a while and every time I visited, the grounds and apartment seemed to be taken care of very well. They offer full service for cleaning the rooms and I think the facility itself was very nice. The staff seemed warm and very helpful with all of their needs. I also think that the indoor pool was a very cool place because my grandparents would do water aerobics in it and it helped them stay active and fit. The food didn't seem to be too bad at the cafe; though I didn't eat there, my grandparents never complained about it. It seemed to be a very good community where they could do very well and interact with people their age. Although they have passed away, I appreciate how well my grandparents were taken care of by the staff in the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Lincoln Place

June 22, 2011

By SilverDeri

My family and myself put our grandmother in this facility.We were pretty impressed with the place. We were nervous at first because we wanted to make sure she was taken care of and shown the attention that she needs,and our expections so far have been reached. They have daily activties that keep her active, healthy, and happy. The doctors, nurses,and staff were very good about keeping us updated on her health condition,both psychcial and mental. We were also able to visit her when it worked with our work schedules.Both myself and my family recommend this place for your loved ones.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Lincoln Place

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Get Costs

About Atria Lincoln Place

Atria Lincoln Place offers an active, warm atmosphere with all the comforts of home. A diverse activities calendar provides daily opportunities for staying healthy and socializing. Work out with an instructor in our fitness area, or invite friends and family to enjoy the heated pool.

Atria Lincoln Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Cafe/li>
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
    • Medication assistance
    • Heated pool
    • Memory Care - Life Guidance

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Lincoln Place