The Branches of North Attleboro Attleboro Falls, MA

Reviews of The Branches of North Attleboro

Assisted Living Reviews for The Branches of North Attleboro

October 15, 2019

By Jennifer

We chose the Branches of North Attleboro for my mother. Everything was brand new and state of the art. The staff was very informative, very welcoming, and accommodating. They have nice amenities, a lot of the residents were out and about, and they were interacting with each other. They have a very social-based program, and it has the most sense of community out of all the places we looked out. They have nice, brand-new outdoor areas. We saw the common area where they listen to music and have get togethers.

March 13, 2019

By Lisa

The Branches of North Attleboro is relatively new so it looks new. One thing I didn’t like is that all of the rooms are off a shared area, so you have two bedrooms each on either side of a kitchenette. Each of the bedrooms have their own bathroom, but I find it rather unsanitary to share spaces with anyone, so I wasn't thrilled with that. The staff member who gave me the tour was lovely. The dining area looked very inviting. They have a host of activities like bingo, yoga, tai chi, dancing, card games, and artwork. It had a community feeling.

September 12, 2018

By Kathy

The Branches of North Attleboro was very interesting, but expensive. It's really based on community. The unit that I saw was a tiny vestibule that had a little kitchenette available, and you could either go left or right into the two bedrooms. Each bedroom has a possibility of having two twin beds or a double bed. If you put in twin beds, you hardly have room for a chair, so it's that small, and the room for your clothes is also extremely small. The place is beautiful though, and it's like staying at a big fancy resort where you get up in the morning, get dressed, and go out. There's a whole bank of computers you can use, and there's a huge chef's kitchen where you can have a party or do your own cooking. The restaurants are beautiful and they have a snack bar that serves nutritious food and it's open all day. They also have happy hour. You can have a dog. When you come to the end of your money and if they have availability, they are supposed to be able to give two rooms to people who run out of money. You don't have to move to another unit and whatever you're living in will be the one you're going to be staying in. It really seemed to be a remarkable place. The people I met were knowledgeable, friendly, and had time for you. I spoke to the nurse about things and she was just happy to talk to me, and the tour person was wonderful, and answered all my questions. It's on a very busy street, but they've carved out a nice little place in spite of that fact that feels calm, and you don't even realize that traffic is going by because of their landscaping and the way their building is set back. They have free transportation to doctors' offices and they'll take you anywhere within 15 miles.

June 06, 2018

By Lynn

Everything at The Branches of North Attleboro was nice. It was brand new but a little further out for Mom's friends. They had a common room for social events and happy hour and a big family dining room for family gatherings. The place was very clean, and the staff was very nice. I really liked the rooms because the bureaus and shelves were built-in, so you'll just have to bring a chair and a bed. There was a common area that you'd have to share with a roommate but the bedrooms and bathrooms were separate. I really liked the woman that I talked to.

Memory Care Reviews for The Branches of North Attleboro

August 13, 2021

By Cate

The Branches of North Attleboro was very clean, and the staff seemed to really care about the residents. I was impressed with my tour. I think they're probably the best memory place I've seen. The staff are very friendly and caring. The facility is very clean and well kept. It's also close to a conservation area. They had a salon, a garden, and a little coffee area like a bistro bar.

August 27, 2019

By Jeff

My mom is now in The Branches of North Attleboro and our experience has been good. The staff is very caring and very dedicated to what they do. They have a passion for dealing with Alzheimer's patients; the whole staff there is very passionate. I've never seen any environment where the staff is so happy to be there. You don't usually see that in a nursing home environment. Everyone is very happy, very positive, and they're extremely engaged with the people there. The nursing director, June, is unbelievable. She manages the whole staff there. Mom's apartment is very modern; it's like a little apartment. It looks brand new, it has its own individual air conditioning control, it has all built-in cabinets for your clothes, and the bathroom is very clean and nice. I at there once and their food is good. They play bingo, do word games, and all sorts of activities for the residents. It's a beautiful community and it's like brand new. The price is $10,000 a month, but that's what everybody charges.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Branches of North Attleboro

Photos of The Branches of North Attleboro

Services and Amenities of The Branches of North Attleboro

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Branches of North Attleboro

Conveniently located off 95 on Robert F. Toner Boulevard and nestled amongst the trees in a residential neighborhood, The Branches offers the high quality care and experience you have come to expect from a Benchmark Community at a price more people can afford. The Branches boasts a warm, inviting, social setting with programs purposely designed to encourage meaningful connections.

Featuring our new Canopy of Care Program - Care isn't just about physical well-being. It's also about the connections we make to the people and things that matter most. At the Branches, we focus on both.

Map of The Branches of North Attleboro