Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

February 28, 2017

By Keith334221

Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill was very nice. Their memory care was small, and you had to share rooms with a roommate. Their price was competitive.

November 25, 2016

Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is clean and well-run, and the meals looked pretty good for an institution. The staff knew what they had and what the good points were, and a couple of times, they gave the bad points too. They have studio apartments, and they explained everything. What's nice about it was it was an independent living, but it's also an assisted living facility. The accommodations were taken care of right then and there.

November 02, 2016

By Diane800160

Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is able to provide a high level of care. The people are very caring, attentive, nice, hard-working, and trying to find anything and everything they can do to assist my parents. They have a very nice private 2-bedroom with a nice eat-in dining area, kitchenette, a den, and 2 full bathrooms, so it works out quite nicely.

September 18, 2016

By Ellen516743

I spoke to a woman at Benchmark Senior Living. She was very friendly, and the people that she put me in touch with have also been very helpful. They were great, accommodating, and informative. The units were clean and very modernized. I have the understanding that people can bring their own furnishings and things like that. One of the things that attracted me is they were pet friendly. My sister has a cat that she is attached to, and they are accommodating of pets, which was very helpful

September 07, 2015

I had been at Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill to visit friends and relatives who were living there. It has always had very high ratings from people I know that has been there, and it looks lovely. I saw a studio apartment, and it was very light, with lots of natural light coming in. The size seemed sufficient, and the activity areas and visiting areas were lovely. The staff at the reception desk was friendly and helpful. There was some kind of a musical program going on that people could participate in.

Thank you. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please call the Executive Director at 508-528-9200 there is anything we can do for your loved ones.

July 28, 2015

By Debra114618950

We had a very good visit at Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill. The people who showed us around were very nice. They knew the residents by name, and they greeted them. The staff also came up to me to introduce themselves. It felt like a very warm and caring place. My mother is going to be in what they call a companion room. It has a bedroom and a closet. It was clean and airy. They have musical entertainment, arts, and crafts. The dining room looked attractive.

Thank you! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Feel free to contact us (508-528-9200) if we can be of assistance to you and your family.

July 20, 2015

I visited Benchmark. The staff was informative and pleasant. The person who showed me around answered all of my questions and helped me think about things. The apartments were nice, but for anybody moving out of the house and to a facility, it was small. During my visit, there was a music program going on.

Thanks for the kind words. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Please let us know (508-528-9200) if we can do anything for you and your family.

April 20, 2015

My parents are in Forge Hill (Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill). We chose it because it is close to where my parents used to live. They are familiar with Franklin, and my father used to work in Franklin, so it just seems like a perfect fit. There is a medical staff, professional staff, and PCA staff. They are very professional and very friendly. I will recommend that to everyone. The place is extremely clean. Their rooms have a living room, bedroom, small kitchen, and a bathroom. It has a very good size and is well lit. There is all kind of stuff. They have everything across the board. There is music and singing. They take them out shopping and to restaurants once or twice a week. They have a lot of activities in house. They are a very active community. Everybody is very friendly and caring to the seniors. My parents -- as soon as they see that -- they will like it.

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director at 508-528-9200 if we can ever assist you and your family.

December 26, 2013

By Caring75221950

Forge Hill was just bought by Benchmark so I'm not in the position to give a recommendation, but having said that, my impression on them is not the least bit negative though. There just has been some transition there. However, their services are wonderful. It's a wonderful place.

August 10, 2013

By caring0727131

I visited Forge Hill and it was a nice facility. The woman that showed us around was nice.

Memory Care Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: commonwealth of Massaschusetts

About Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill

Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is Franklin's first senior living community. Located on Forge Hill Road less than a mile from routes 140 and 495, Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill is a state of the art community that offers a full compliment of amenities and supportive services designed to maximize independence and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle. Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill offers seniors the independence they want and the assistance they may need:

• Independent & Assisted Living
  • Alzheimer's care

Residents have several apartment options. The amenities include a library, country kitchen, private dining room, craft room and resident planting garden... everything you need for comfortable, gracious living.

The location of the community which is adjacent to RTE 495. The consistency of the management staff as well as the front line staff. We are a known and established community an excellent reputation for quality of care.

Map of Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill