Sunrise of Norwood

Reviews of Sunrise of Norwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Norwood

June 25, 2013

By Melissa5

Sunrise of Norwood is excellent. They're very good, very caring, and they take good care of my mother. It's a family-oriented place.

December 07, 2011

By lancer413

Sunrise of Norwood has been a great place for my mother to live over the past few years. The staff is always friendly and caring. Whenever I walk in I am greeted by someone. There are many activities daily which my mom occasionally takes part in. Sunrise has done a great job of restoring my moms speech and building up her muscles after she had her stroke.My mom seems to love it there and has made some good friends while living there. The dining hall is very nice and the food is relatively good. Only down sides to living there is the prices and the long waits to get help. They use a system where you put the phone of the dock which signals a staff member to go to that room to assist the person. Sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes and occasionally I will see employees sitting around when they could be helping. Overall my time and my mothers time at Sunrise of Norwood has been very positive.

Photos of Sunrise of Norwood

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Norwood

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: ALF Liscense

About Sunrise of Norwood

Just minutes from Norwood Center and conveniently close to Norwood Hospital, Sunrise of Norwood sits nestled in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood. We pride ourselves in our personalized service and warm, home-like environment.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Norwood