Sunrise of Norwood

86 Saunders Road, Norwood, MA 02062
Sunrise of Norwood (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 32 days

Please ask about our year end special pricing!

Reviews of Sunrise of Norwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Norwood

July 08, 2014

By unresponsive

The staff is among the most caring of any facility I've ever been too. They take excellent care of my Dad.

June 18, 2014

By Kathleen26

I was impressed with everything about Sunrise. I was also impressed with how clean they were, and for me that was very important. The staff was fabulous. They were excellent. Everyone was very friendly. I thought the one-bedroom unit was perfect for my parents. They also had so many rooms to go to during the day, and that's basically what they needed.

December 20, 2013

By M6

Facility looks very nice and clean. Very nicely done. From what I hear the food could use improvement. Also there should be more activities for the residents. Overall I would give the place a beer eating thank you

June 25, 2013

By Melissa5

Sunrise of Norwood is excellent. They're very good, very caring, and they take good care of my mother. It's a family-oriented place.

December 07, 2011

By lancer413

Sunrise of Norwood has been a great place for my mother to live over the past few years. The staff is always friendly and caring. Whenever I walk in I am greeted by someone. There are many activities daily which my mom occasionally takes part in. Sunrise has done a great job of restoring my moms speech and building up her muscles after she had her stroke.My mom seems to love it there and has made some good friends while living there. The dining hall is very nice and the food is relatively good. Only down sides to living there is the prices and the long waits to get help. They use a system where you put the phone of the dock which signals a staff member to go to that room to assist the person. Sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes and occasionally I will see employees sitting around when they could be helping. Overall my time and my mothers time at Sunrise of Norwood has been very positive.

Photos of Sunrise of Norwood

• Home Sale Assistance

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

Training Areas