Sunrise of Braintree

Reviews of Sunrise of Braintree

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Braintree

September 20, 2015

By Christopher10

Sunrise of Braintree was very nice. It was brand new, and it was a beautiful facility. It was just a little pricey. They offered all the amenities and all the care that my mother-in-law needed. The grounds were beautiful, and the activities looked great. Everybody seemed happy there. It was a very nice place. They take residents shopping, they go to movies, and they have a hair salon. The staff was very caring and very professional.

September 25, 2014

By Ginny Connolly

After almost 2 years being the only caregivers for my 91 year old Mother, my husband and I agonized with the decision that it was time to look for a place to help with her Dementia. I researched for months and visited some places, but none fit the bill for her needs until I went to Sunrise in Braintree. It is an immaculate, beautiful, bright, homey atmosphere. The Director, Nurses, Staff, and everyone there were very helpful with making the transition, which was not an easy task. She is in the Memory Care section called Reminisce. After being there for 4 months, she has settled in well, is happy and has more stimulation than we could ever provide. She goes on scenic drives, lunch at Legal Seafood, plays Bingo, has her nails and hair done, and participates in each and every sing-a-long. She has baked cookies with the staff and every Wednesday throughout the summer there was an outdoor concert which all the residents and family members attended. Watching the smiling residents, some with walkers and wheelchairs get up and dance, enjoying a wonderful evening was so inspiring. I am delighted for my Mom and the decision we made as she is safe, happy, well taken care of and content in her new home. As for the staff, once again, I cannot even begin to put into words how wonderful, caring, and compassionate they are, not only to my Mother, but to every resident there. Loving hugs are abundant constantly! I could go on and on about Sunrise and every employee, however, I will close this review saying this was the best decision we ever made. Thank you Sunrise for all you have done for my Mom...God Bless you all!

August 31, 2014

I did visit Sunrise at Braintree and I found that it was a beautiful facility. I like the atmosphere. I felt that the atmosphere was very home like. We were able to speak to the director there and she was very informative and helpful. She's also very open about what we would need to do in order for our mother to be able to stay there.

August 21, 2013

By Steven5

Mom's doing good at Sunrise. It's pretty new, small, but close knit community. It probably has about 90 people. It seems to be 1 staff person for every 5 to 6 residents. Most of the apartments are 1-bedroom. They have exercise class and they have activities every day at 3 o'clock right before dinner. They also have field trips twice a week to different places.

November 18, 2011

By ricky a

My grandmother and grandfather moved into Sunrise Senior Living about 3 months ago. They have really enjoyed being there and it is not like any of the other senior living places that I have visited in the past. They have an extensive list of actoivities for the seniors to partake in and they allow pets including the living facilities own live in dog and cat. It is also very close to a variety of fine dining restaurants and right down the street from the South Shore shopping plaza. All the employees are caring and kind and I am alwasy greeted with a smile when i walk thru the door. It is three floors and accesible by elevator. There are several activitie rooms, large dining room, and little cafe counter. There are nursing stations on each floor and on the second floor there is a large living room with a huge tv. My granparents have decided to stay in one of their many temporary rooms where the seniors stay until a larger room is available to them. There is a living area, a comfortable bath, and sleeping quarters. Overall, I am very happy that they found this wonderful place to stay and I hope that the Sunrise Senior Living Center is where they'll stay for many years to come.

Photos of Sunrise of Braintree