Allerton House at Harbor Park
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Allerton House at Harbor Park
Assisted Living Reviews for Allerton House at Harbor Park
September 30, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
May 04, 2015
I visited this facility
March 15, 2015
I visited this facility
January 29, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
July 11, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for Allerton House at Harbor Park
Services and Amenities of Allerton House at Harbor Park
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: N Our Memory Care Neighborhood We Have 10 Studio And 3 Two Bedroom Companion Apts.
- Pets: Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Allerton House at Harbor Park
Allerton House at Harbor Park is a vital traditional assisted living community and Memory Care Neighborhood. Our Hingham Allerton House has a tradition of serving the community for more than 20 years.
The 72-apartment assisted living community is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore. Allerton House on Condito Road is situated off Route 3A, set back on a quiet residential street, surrounded by beautiful walking paths. It is an excellent choice for older adults seeking a housing alternative that offers beautiful apartments, an abundance of activities and services, individualized care plans and Memory Care Neighborhood.
The Memory Care Neighborhood features 16 rental apartments – 10 studios and three two-bedroom companion suites. The program will follow the Alzheimer’s Association habilitation Therapy Methods.
Memory Care Neighborhood Includes
- MCN residents get unlimited personal care
- 10 hours a day of activities with designated activity staff
- Full time program director
- Private courtyard.
Teamwork is at the core of the specialized neighborhood, with Program Director Laurie Tranchell and Resident Services Director Sarah Knight, RN. Residents will experience the specialized care provided by a dedicated staff in a supportive environment. Families will gain peace of mind.
Allerton House residents can sample the arts, history and shopping - all readily available in this charming New England town. To learn why our residents enjoy life at Allerton House, read the Allerton Spirit, a regular feature in the Hingham Journal. Allerton House is an ideal choice if you seek the privacy of your own apartment, and the security of knowing that friends and caregivers are just a few steps away.
Assisted Living Amenities & Services at Allerton House in Hingham, MA
- One hour a day of personal care
- Daily social activities
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals every day, served in our elegant dining room
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- All utilities included
- A range of personal services, overseen by in-house nursing and care staff
- These professionals provide 24-hour staffing, and help with the coordination of residents’ care, medication management. They also offer assistance with personal needs such as bathing and dressing.
- A 24-hour emergency response system in the bedroom and the bathroom
- Scheduled local transportation
- Cable TV and telephone hookup (may require fee)
Memory Care Assisted Living Neighborhood at Allerton House in Hingham, MA
The Memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton House Assisted Living in Hingham, MA is designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders.
We welcome your family to experience the specialized care provided by the program.
The Memory Care Neighborhood features 16 rental apartments – 10 studios and three two-bedroom companion suites. The program follows the Alzheimer’s Association habilitation Therapy Methods.
Teamwork is at the core of the specialized neighborhood, with Program Director Laurie Tranchell and Resident Services Director Sarah Knight, BSN. Residents will experience the specialized care provided by a dedicated staff in a supportive environment. Families will gain peace of mind.
Thank you for your interest in Allerton House at Harbor Park. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.Get Costs